Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,
Experience:  B.S. & M.Th., CAO, Principal and Dean
21894638

Hi, Could you please let me know how can I make a citation

Could you please let me know how can I make a citation for information taking from your web site? And how can I know the name of the auther?

119w3uwi,

I have seen it cited 2 ways:

Academic Tutor, Just Answer Homework Expert, BS, MTh, "The True Meaning of a PhD.," 2012, <http://www.justanswer.com/homework/> (accessed January 29, 2012)

Most teachers that I have dealt with do not require the date you accessed the site. That would be the 2nd way. If you do cite the material, they assume that the date is current per the website. The answer that you found should have the expert's screen name which is also acceptable to teachers. A expert would want to avoid giving you their true name.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do you have any idea about site(nios.ac.in) is it an indian university?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

I am still waiting for any information about electronic certification service providers.

Did you ask that as a separate question because I don't see it in this thread?

Was my 2nd answer to your 2nd question here acceptable?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dear,

I sent 2 question; one about the website, I got the answar with many thaks for you.

the second question about UK , I want to know if they have a company working as electronic certification service providers. Maybe this question sent to another tuoter.

I'm sorry, I thought this was the 2nd question:

Maybe I am the one who is mixed up here, but wasn't this your 2nd question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Before one day a got a message from your team said they have some information about the electronic certification service provider company and, they said they want to aske me some question to be every thing clear for them.

But until now a did not get any new information about it and ,no one aske me anything.

That's fine we can get to a 3rd question if need be, but I just need to know about this question:

This is the one that I saw in this thread, so this is the one I answered. Let's take care of this one and then we can answer the next one.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for all the expert.

I apologise, because of the delay in response to your query. That is because the different in the time between the UK and your country.

You are in the UK? Wonderful, I just love Dr. Who.