Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Assignment Name: Unit 4 Individual Project Deliverable Length:

Assignment Name: Unit 4 Individual...
Assignment Name: Unit 4 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 4–5 pages: not including cover page, abstract page, & reference page
Details: Building a brand is crucial exercise that often takes years or decades to accomplish. The benefit of brand equity is realized in the botXXXXX XXXXXne. You researched brand equity from a consumer standpoint. For this assignment, you will select a big nationally or internationally known brand that has advertisements that feature a famous person or persons.

PART 1: Research Background

Research the selected brand using both its Web site and articles in the library’s full-text databases, and address the following:

•What does the brand mean in today’s market?
•How has it evolved over time?
•What is the target market(s) for the brand? Has that changed from the past?
•How is the competition positioned?
This section of the assignment requires the use of articles from the library’s full-text databases. Articles are found in periodicals. These are not to be confused with eBooks or reference books. The most popular databases in marketing are: ABI Inform Global, Academic Search Premier, and Business Source Premier. This section of the paper should be at least 2 pages in length.

PART 2: Application

Marketing is not all serious research involving scholarly, statistical, and practitioner resources; it is also about trends, buzz, and pop culture of the day. Actors, models, musicians, athletes, and reality stars of the moment are hounded by the press. Their lives unfold in the media, and many are seen wearing, carrying, eating, or driving a particular brand. For this section, you may research the following in any media outlet:

•What celebrities endorse your brand? Why are they a good fit? To what target market do they connect?
•What other famous characters could be connected to your brand? Explain why.
•What about the competition? What kind of endorsers do they use?
This section of the paper should be at least 2 pages in length.

Your report must include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab. The paper should be written in third person; this means words like I, we, and you are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is discouraged but may be used sparingly in appropriate situations.

Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 4–5 pages in length, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 7–8 pages in length.

Click here to view the assignment grading guidelines.

Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached TEMPLATE.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
1/28/2012
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Please reply with the template. And 4-5 pages should be more like $40-50. If that's acceptable, I will have this tomorrow. Thanks for the request!!

which price

HERE

It depends how long it is. Do you want me to shoot for 4 pages?

what ever the Instructor what I want a good grade on the group

project she gave me a F.

Why? What project?
The Marketing Scene provides a destination for professionals and consumers to discuss new ways of marketing, the effectiveness of advertising trends, specific ad campaigns, and the impact this information has on our society. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Grading Criteria: MKTG 305 Unit 3 Group Project***** On-Time Submission of Story (a late story earns a zero)- 75/75 ***** This is a well written story on a relevant topic Group Discussion Board Critiques of all other on-time drafts-0/75 ****No critique provided Grade for Unit 3 Group Project-75/150 -------------------------------------------------------------------- I enjoyed reading your story that was well written and retains the reader's interest.
It looks like you were penalized for not submitting the response to peer posts. Did I write them? Were they on time?

Yes for as I know of. I sent what you wrote

Ok.
Here is your answer. Smile Thanks!

I also want to add here, so I am sure you understand. The email from your teacher says that you got an F on that assignment because you did not submit the responses for the peer posts (in other words, you received a 0 for that part of the assignment). If you disagree with this (meaning you say you DID submit the responses in time), you can take it up with your teacher. Do you understand what I'm saying? I want to be sure you get a good grade, and I don't want my hard work to be for nothing! Laughing
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor

k . I understand THANK YOU!!!Smile

This is what my Instructor sent me.THANKS

Don't Be Caught By Surprise!

Look carefully at the Grading Criteria for the Unit 4 IP. You will see that there are 2 sections for the Target Market. You will discuss the current target market AND you will discuss the historical, or original, target market. Both sections will require research and each section is worth 20 points.

There are very few brands that have kept the same target market over the decades and have not expanded their target markets. Think of all of the extended product lines over the decades. Each new version of the product may represent a need for a different target market. That's a good way to handle this section.

GRADING CRITERIA

MKTG 305 Unit 4 Individual Project

Possible Points

Part 1: Research Background-Brand in Today's Market (full-text)

20

Part 1: Research Background- Brand Evolution (full-text)

20

Part 1: Research Background- Brand's Current Target Markets (full-text)

20

Part 1: Research Background- Brand's Historical Target Markets (full-text)

20

Part 1: Research Background- Competition's Positioning (full-text)

20

Part 2: Celebrity Endorsers: Fit to Target Market

15

Part 2: Rationale for other endorsers

20

Part 2: Endorsers for the Competition (fit)

15

Grade for Unit 4 Individual Project

150

I think we have addressed all the points in what you were sent. Please note that the last assignment was 5+ pages, and I thought we agreed on $40? I really do appreciate your quick accepts and all your business, but I can't do papers for less than they are worth, or doing papers without ALL of the info you have available, please? If you add additional data to a question after I answer it, I just have to go back and make it right. I hope that makes sense! Smile Thanks!

SORRY I sent you $10.00 more THANKS

I am going to send you something from my peer.

Thanks a million! I WILL do the peer post before I work on anything else tomorrow, but now I would like to have some snuggle time with my husband!! ;) Thanks again!

Unit 4 - Interviews - MAIN POST

Harold Christian

American InterContinental University

18-25 Year Old Interview

A 21 year old female cadet at West Point who likes to buy from websites because her schedule doesn't allow her to go out that often. It gives her more variety and then she can have the thing mailed directly to the person.

She likes to shop at bricks and mortar when she can because it is nice to see the things she is buying before, but with the internet and photos this day it isn't too hard.

26-45 Year Old Interview

A 45 Year old female who purchases more books on line than software. Her purchasing of books is based on her reading habits along with her lack of knowledge of computer programs and software.

She prefers not to purchase over the Internet as she doesn't trust placing her personal information on the Internet. She prefers shopping at a brick and mortar establishment as she can physically see the items in person. She only shops on line for books or if she has an emergency situation and cannot get to the store to purchase the item

46 Year and Older Interview

A 64 year old female who prefers to buy from web site and have it delivered for software. It is convenient and is easier to review it on line and pick out selections. The convenience is to point and click and not sort thru shelves of boxes.

When buying books, she prefers to look on line or to read on line but I do enjoy a real book store as the store itself is charming. Bookstores which are set up like a comfortable living room are my favorites as they invite you to unplug from technology and chill.

From an economic standpoint, you do save on gas, wear and tear on a vehicle, traffic jams and etc. There is also pleasure in taking a trip to a book store as the trip itself is part of the whole experience.

In summary depending on whether you are looking for convenience only or a distraction from your busy lifestyle that will determine which you chose. Most people enjoy variety in life so she thinks both choices will be around for individuals for years to come.

The responses differ largely based on the each interviewee's availability to shop at a local store and their comfort level with the use of the Internet and technology.

This is in reply to the post by my classmate, H.C. Mr. Christian gives a basic response to the question that is technically complete; however, there are some areas of poor grammar here and there. I appreciated the response and found it reasonably easy to read.

Did you look at the one that say don't be caught by surprise let me know what you think about it.THANKS

I did... that was from your teacher, correct? I did comment on that... I feel we touched on all these points in the essay for the question. Thanks!

YES!!! k

Thanks!

UNIT 4 IP My similarty score is 54% It need to be 30% and under.THANKS

I will send it to you tomorrow morning. Thanks!

k

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor