Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Innovations Is A Producer Of Electronic Circuits That Power A Variety

Customer Question
Could you help me with...
Could you help me with 10 multiple choice questions? They are marketing related!
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
1/22/2012
Tutor: Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work replied 5 years ago
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

Please post your questions.

Question: Innovations is a producer of electronic circuits that power a variety of technological devices produced by other companies. Innovations sells its products to ________ markets.

A.Consumer
B.Internal
C.Government
D.Business
E.Financial
Question: Banks, credit companies, insurance companies, and other businesses that help finance transactions or insure against the risks associated with the buying and selling of goods and services are referred to as ________.

A.Physical distribution firms
B.Financial intermediaries
C.Marketing services agencies
D.Wholesalers
E.Resellers
Question: Of the following, which ethnic minority is expected to be nearly 25% of the U.S. population by 2050?

A.Asian Americans
B.Hispanics
C.Arab Americans
D.African Americans
E.Native Americans
Question: Value marketing is the strategy of offering consumers ________.

A.Reasonable quality at a fair price
B.High quality at a high price
C.Luxury quality at a high price
D.Lesser quality at a low price
E.Little quality at a low price
Question: Watching the cultural trends of how people view others, observers have noted an increased interest in ________.

A.Do-it-yourself projects
B.Adventurous experiences
C.Going out less and staying home more
D.Patriotism
E.Socializing with coworkers

I have 15 min left to answer these questions!

Question: Which of the following has encouraged marketers to go beyond what is required by law and pursue environmentally sustainable strategies?

A.Deregulation
B.Green intervention
C.The EPA
D.The black market
E.The green movement
Question: Which type of market buys goods and services for further processing or for use in the production process?

A.Reseller
B.Wholesale
C.Business
D.Consumer
E.Retail
Question: Toyota's Prius was the first mass-produced hybrid vehicle, known for its fuel efficiency and environmental friendliness. The Prius was initially most likely marketed to which of the following groups?

A.The Asian American market
B.The LOHAS market
C.The SOHO market
D.The LGBT market
E.The Millennial market
Question: The green movement will likely spark the least interest in which of the following?

A.Social responsibility
B.Environmentally sustainable strategies
C.Internet usage
D.Recycling programs
E.Biodegradability
Question: A society's ________ are expressed in how people view themselves, organizations, society, nature, and the universe.

A.Social codes
B.Demographics
C.Public policies
D.Cultural values
E.Economies
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work