Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For the final project, you will evaluate the financial health

Customer Question
of a company. Write a...
For the final project, you will evaluate the financial health of a company. Write a 750- to 1,000-word paper in APA format and create a PowerPoint® presentation that summarizes your evaluation. Prior to writing the paper, you will need to research your chosen company and conduct an industry comparison to determine how your company’s financial performance compares with others in its industry. To begin your research, you can refer to the work you completed in the Week One CheckPoint and the Ch. 1 PowerPoint®. As you conduct your research, consider the following factors as a guideline for determining the financial health of your company: • Financial data from the company’s annual report or 10-K report • Current and future financial performance of the company • Success of the company’s operations • Policies and strategies of management • Performance of the economy • How the company is doing in comparison with its competitors in the same industry You can also refer to the information and examples in Ch. 6 to complete your evaluation: pp. 194-196 outline various sources you can use in addition to financial statements, pp. 195-196 focus specifically on library resources for help with comparative research, and Figure 6.2 on p. 212 lists the steps of a financial statement analysis. The following information must be included in your paper: • A summary of your company’s current financial performance • The importance of industry comparisons and trend analysis • An assessment of your company’s financial performance compared with others in its industry Use APA formatting guidelines, and submit your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment. Be sure to cite your sources and include Web site URLs where appropriate. In addition to your paper, create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation consisting of 3 to 5 slides that highlights the financial data of your company and illustrates the comparisons you wrote about in your paper. The following is a suggested outline for the presentation: 1. Slide One: Overview of your chosen company 2. Slide Two: A summary of your company’s financial data 3. Slide Three: The results of your industry comparison 4. Slide Four: A summary of your evaluation of your company’s financial health 5. Slide Five: Your recommendations for corrections needed or future trends for the next quarter or next year Answer must be current and original!!!!
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
1/18/2012
Tutor: getsetgo, MBA replied 6 years ago
getsetgo
HelloCustomer
Welcome to Just Answer!
I did this question for company Costco wholesale 2 years ago. So, I am familiar with the business and financial of that company. I would like to do it for same company. Original of course.
If Costco is acceptable to you, please let me know the due date.
Well I will accept that as long as it is all original and up to date as in the current year 2012. It is due by Friday
ok, I will do it.
Hey what happened. I needed it by Today . When do you plan on finishing the assignment because they are going to take off for late penalties.
Tutor: getsetgo, MBA replied 5 years ago
Actually question was closed, so I was unable to post message. I will be posting the answer in another 1 hour.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
getsetgo
is t5his paper up to date and all original
yes. you can see i have take. latest financial data.
I checked it and it was not plagerised but I could not access the calculation part after I am able to access it I will accept it and I thank you for the work even though it was late
On the upper half of page, you see File View .... Click on file and choose download as.
You may also download from Here
Could you download?
Yerrs I was able to download . Thanks and please do not resell this assignment to anyonree else
Thanks. I will not resale. Please Accept the answer by clicking at green Accept button, if you are satisfied as I will get paid for my work only after you accept the answer.
getsetgo
getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA