Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany. Hi Brittany. This is Kris Young. for some reason

For Brittany. Hi Brittany. This is Kris Young. for some reason I can not reply to you from my original post. I would appreciate it if you could please please let me know the status for my original post. acc/250 final. Thank you.

Brittany :

Hi Kris, Sometimes that chat freezes up and doesnt allow for responses. I have downloaded pages 416-422...the scans came out perfect and I was able to read everything so thank you very much for those!!!! I am going to get started on it this afternoon and do not imagine it taking more than a couple days. I am going to switch us over to question answer so that we are sure to get emails for each response and you shouldnt have any more problems!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much!!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Brittany, I noticed on your prior post you stated you downloaded pages 416-422. Just to be on the safe side, I wanted to let you know that the was a page 415 too. Thank you
Hi Kris,

Thanks for that!!! I got page 415 also...sorry for the confusion.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Brittany, I was wondering if you could let me know the status on the acc250 assignment. Thank you.
Hi Kris,I should have it finished tomorrow. I have been working on it but got a sinus cold that kept me away from the computer for 2 days so I am a little behind schedule but will aim at finishing it tomorrow! Thanks for checking in and sorry I wasnt updating you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No problem. Thank you so much, I appricate the help.
You are welcome!
Hello Kris,Here is your answer:http://www.mediafire.com/?lt81w5bxgrmbpenThank you,Brittany
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much for your help,Is this everything or do I have to change anything?
Hi Kris,That should be everything...I believe it was 13 slides total and I put them in the order the instructor asked for. Let me know if you notice anything missing. I have it saved in my peachtree so it should be easy to get you any other documents if needed. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I think there are two missing. Here is another list of what I needed. Thank you.

1. Chart of Accounts

2. Account Reconciliation

3. Account Register

4. General Ledger Trial Balance (unadjusted)

5. December 31, 2010 General Journal

6. Cash Receipts Journal

7. Cash Disbursements Journal

8. General Ledger Trial Balance (adjusted)

9. General Ledger

10. Balance Sheet

11. Income Statement

12. Statement of Retained Earnings

13. Statement of Cash Flow

14. Statement of Changes in Financial Position

15. Post-Closing Trial Balance

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Got it. Thanks!!!
You are welcome!