Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For Brittany (XMGT/216)

This is due Sunday, January...
This is due Sunday, January 15th. Locate two articles discussing the ethical perspectives or business ethics of a foreign country. Each article must contain information on a different foreign country on a different continent; for example, if the first article you select discusses a country in South America, the second article you select must discuss a foreign country outside of South America. Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word article review addressing the following points: 

• Provide a brief summary and overview of the articles you have selected.

• Explain the primary ethical perspectives of the countries discussed in the articles.

• Discuss how the articles contribute to understanding global ethical perspectives.

• Briefly describe how the business ethics of the foreign countries compare to the business ethics of your home country.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

1/6/2012
Brittany
Brittany, Professional

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will get started on this one!

Customer:

thank you. Can I also post week 9 assignments or is it too early?

Brittany :

You can do that if you would like

Customer:

i posted 3 thing for BIS and one is a short response question due tonight.

Brittany :

Okay, I will find it!

Customer:

hi

Brittany :

Thanks for keeping this open!

Customer:

no problem

Brittany :

I will start on these after I finish the responses

Customer:

when do u think this might be done?

Customer:

hi

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I am starting on this one today

Customer:

thanks

Brittany :

You are welcome!

Customer:

hi

Customer:

is this almost done?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will have this one for you today!

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX be waiting, what about the other one that's due on Sunday as well?

Brittany :

I will begin that one after I finish this one

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX keeping the other ones open for you too.

Brittany :

thanks..the website was down all day yesterday so I didnt get anything done...so I am slightly behind but I will catch up!

Customer:

i understand, i will keep them open as long as you need me to.

Customer:

hi

Customer:

when will this be done

Customer:

it is due tomorrow

Customer:

please don't forget this is due today

Customer:

hello

Customer:

is this almost done?

Customer:

please don't forget about the other assignments due next week

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Sorry, I came down with this terrible sinus cold and the headaches kept me in bed for the last two days. I have a little more to go on this and will have it all to you today. Sorry this is now late!

Customer:

that's fine but please do not forget about the one that is due this Wednesday

Brittany :

I wont, I will get the two sunday ones done and the wednesday one

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX leave 3 things that are due on Sunday. I'm sorry to hear you got sick, hope you get better soon

Brittany :

Thanks Sneakers, I am feeling much better. I just had this terrible headache for 2 days and it didnt get better with any medicine :(

Customer:

WOW!! Well, please take care and hopefully you can get to answer my assignments as soon as you feel up to it.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers,

Brittany :

Here is your answer: Please click here

Customer:

thanks

Brittany :

You are welcome!

Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Brittany
Brittany
Brittany, Professional