asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
9201161

design a flowchart for a process of getting my daughter to

design a flowchart for a process of getting my daughter to school on time. Use the appropriate tool and comment on the factores that affect the process. Identify at least one metric to measure the process. Begin collecting data for the identified metric every day of the workweek.
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 5 years ago.
I would be glad to assist you. Please list the details of this assignment and I will work on it immediately. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Design A Flowchart for A Process

1. Select a process you perform daily but would like to spend less time doing ( I selected getting my daughter to school on time)

2. Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool

3. Comment on the factores that affects the process design. Identify at least one metric to measure the process

4. Begin collecting data for the identified metric every day of the workweek.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
There is no link for me to click on. The one posted is not a valid link!!
It should work. Here is the link again:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijqojizx2fncv9k

And, I will request a moderator email you the document :)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you please send the document to my personal email [email protected]. Can not open mediafire.
I cannot send it to your personal account from my personal account. A JustAnswer representative will email you the document shortly. I have already sent it to them :)