Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (XMGT/216)

This is due January 6th, here it is: Write a code of ethics for your fictional organization. The code may be in a bulleted list or essay format. (this has to do with the previous assignment that was due on Dec. 18th with the fictional organization you picked from the Virtual Organization link)

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will get started on this one and the others that are still open after the holiday

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

hi

Customer:

good morning

Customer:

hi

Customer:

hello

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Sorry for not getting to you sooner. I have been working on these in my spare time. I have it all written out on paper...just need to get it typed up for you and I will send it over!

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is this answer: Please click here The DQ for XMGT 216 due on Jan. 3rd was answered by another expert even though you had requested me and I replied. They really arent suppose to do that but now that she answered you I am locked out and cannot send you your answer. Do you want to go ahead and just accept her answer or would you like to open a new question? Its completely up to you!

Customer:

if I open a new question, won't be it locked because it is a duplicate question?

Customer:

it's alright, you said that you would work on these after the holiday so i was just trying to keep everything open

Brittany :

The experts are the ones that post duplicate questions. Its up to you if you need it or want to use what is posted. If you are satisfied with that answer and it meets the requirements then use it and if not I can post the answer here. Whatever you want!

Customer:

well i reposted that question for you and also i posted the work for the BIS class.

Customer:

hello

Customer:

hi

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Just wanted to remind you that this one is answered above!