Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Write a 750 to 1,050-word paper evaluating the financial health

of a company. Highlight the...
Write a 750 to 1,050-word paper evaluating the financial health of a company. Highlight the importance of industry comparisons and trends.

Conduct an industry comparison. In the paper, discuss how your company’s financial performance compares with others in your company’s industry.

Cite all sources & provide website URLs.

Format paper consistent w/ APA guidelines.

Post your paper as a Microsoft Word attachment.

Submit a 3 to 5-slide PowerPoint presentation
I was hoping to do it on Intel
12/22/2011
Brittany
Brittany, Professional

Brittany :

HelloCustomer Thank you for requesting me! I can do this on Intel for you. With the holidays here I probably wont be working much this weekend but would be able to get it to you at the beginning of next week. Does this work for you?

Customer:

That would be perfect! Do you need any further details or information pertaining to this paper and powerpoint?

Customer:

The following information must be included in your paper:

• A summary of your company’s current financial performance

• The importance of industry comparisons and trend analysis

• An assessment of your company’s financial performance compared with others in its industry

The following is a suggested outline for the powerpoint presentation:

1. Slide One: Overview of your chosen company

2. Slide Two: A summary of your company’s financial data

3. Slide Three: The results of your industry comparison

4. Slide Four: A summary of your evaluation of your company’s financial health

5. Slide Five: Your recommendations for corrections needed or future trends for the next quarter or next year

Brittany :

I was just going to ask for the powerpoint info but you just posted it!

Brittany :

That should be everything I need. If I come across anything else I need, I will definitely let you know!

Brittany :

ning

Customer:

Thank you so very much! Happy Holidays!

Customer:

Can you please make sure it is original and blocked so no one else can accept it.

Brittany :

Happy Holidays to you too! I will post the document to mediafire so you can download it and request the lock as soon as you accept the answer.

Customer:

Here is one last bit of info that might be usefull...

Customer:

As you conduct your research, consider the following factors as a guideline for determining the financial health of your company:

• Financial data from the company’s annual report or 10-K report

• Current and future financial performance of the company

• Success of the company’s operations

• Policies and strategies of management

• Performance of the economy

• How the company is doing in comparison with its competitors in the same industry

Customer:

Thanks again!

Customer:

One quick question, what is mediafire and how do I access it?

Brittany :

Sorry, I walked away for a bit! Mediafire is a file sharing website. When I finish with the answer I will upload it to mediafire and provide you with a sharelink where you can go to download the file

Brittany :

+

Customer:

Ok thanks, XXXXX XXXXX let you go now. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Customer:

Hi Brittany, just curious how things were coming.

Brittany :

HiCustomer Sorry, I got spoiled by the holiday and didnt come back online for a while! How was your Christmas? I will be working on your answer throughout the day today and will have it posted shortly. Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

No worries! You should get spoiled. I know my kids did! Later today is perfect. I have to have it turned in by Saturday at the latest. I know it will be, but just want to make sure that it will be original and blocked as soon as I accept it. Will I need to make any alterations to it once you are done?

Customer:

Oops, I typed the wrong day. I need to have it submitted by this Sunday, not Saturday. Thanks again for your help on this.

Brittany :

HiCustomer I am just finishing the written paper...gonna start working on the powerpoint

Customer:

You are the greatest!

Customer:

Hi Brittany, hope you had a great New Years Eve. Just checking to see how things were coming.

Brittany :

I am uploading this to mediafire right now!

Customer:

Yeay!

Customer:

I have a couple hours to spare, will I need to change, add or reword anything? I really appreciate your help on this.

Brittany :

Hi, Its all original

Brittany :

Here is the written portion: Please click here

Brittany :

Here is the powerpoint: Please click here

Customer:

Perfect I will accept and pay now. Can you please block it from any others to use.

Brittany :

Yes, just confirm when you have both downloaded and I will lock them

Customer:

I have them both!

Brittany :

Okay, I will lock them right now!

Customer:

You are such a life saver! Thanks again and happy new year!

Customer:

I am going to accept right now. Can I request you again if I ever need help in the future?

Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Brittany
Brittany
Brittany, Professional