I did not hear back from you - I did not want you to go without the answers:
The renaissance was all of the following except
C. the end of poverty
machiavelli encouraged rulers and would be rulers to believe that
A) human nature was self-centered
Humanist educators of the Italian Renaissance stressed
luther taught that justification by faith ( being made right before god)
B) not sufficient to be saved
7. King Henry Vlll did all of the following except:
A. Have his marriage to Catherine declared null and void
8 - Does not make sense
Leonardo da vinci was an excellent example or renaissance Italy's social idea because he
D) was a painter, sculptor, architect, inventor, and mathematicians
Despite their importance in developing a new view of the family, Protestants:
D. did nothing to change women's subordinate role in society.
9. european expansion was driven by all of the following except
D) fear of African empires
10. Traditional African political systems were mainly
B-Monarchies and Kinship alliances
11. The slave trade impacted african societies in all of the following ways except:?
D.transfer of european political ideals
12. IN THE MALAY PENINSULA AND SMALL COSTAL STATES OF SOUTHEAST ASIA, THE HEAD OF STATE WAS FREQUENTLY A/AN
C. BUDDHIST MONK
13. European influence in Southeast Asia was stronger in the Malay Peninsula and Indonesian Archipelago because
A. these states did not have strong, central monarchies.
15. What was the name of the set of principles that dominated economic thought in the seventeenth century?