Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

Arthur: The solutions to most mystery novels I read are not

Arthur: The solutions to most mystery novels I read are not believable. However, my enjoyment of a mystery novel depends only on its suspenseful mood and colorful characters.
Norton: Roughly 80% of the mystery novels I read have believable solutions, which is good since I do not enjoy mystery novels that don’t have believable solutions.
The speakers above :
agree that most mystery novels do not have believable solutions
agree that a suspenseful mood and colorful characters add to the enjoyment of a mystery novel
disagree on whether a believable solution is required for the enjoyment of a mystery novel
disagree on whether an author’s enjoyment in creating a mystery novel influences whether that novel will have a believable solution
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.
Hi

The answer is c

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This one?
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.