David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

How do the five forces influence mental models and mindset

How do the five forces influence mental models and mindsets?

This is David L. again. It appears that you posted the same question here that I just answered. I will take a look at your other question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
In reviewing your answer it looks as though the information was copies and reworded from another post some time ago. Can you cite where this information came from? Although I accepted this I'm not sure this will suffice as it has been completed before. I need mew information not information that is plagiarized from someone else.can you accomplish this?
Hmmm...here are the two sources:

http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTMC_08.htm

http://knoweverythinginfo.blogspot.com/2009/10/mental-process.html

It is obviously a very popular business model so could be that the source you found is using similar wording. I can rewrite/reword it for you if you like.

Also, I posted an answer to the second question you mentioned. It is original however please review it and let me know if you need me to reword that one as well.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would apprecaite if you would reword the first answer as it is almost verbatium of another post.

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would apprecaite if you would reword the first answer as it is almost verbatium of another post. also can you cite the reference you are useing paragraph abd page number

Thanks

Not a problem, I can reword it and then repost. Just curious, where is the web page that has content similar to what I just posted. Can you paste the link here? Thanks.

In the meantime I will rewrite it for you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Its on this wb page by expert DIMMU
Ok I will search for it and then compare the two to make sure the wording is different before I repost. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It was a closed post I found it when I initially searched for the question.
Ok then please click on the link below and download and review the rewrite document:

click here

and let me know if it is now different than the content you found. Thanks.
Were you able to download the revised version?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no i was not
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks I think this will do I appreciate your help