Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Task 3, create an outline 700 words or more for your course

Task 3, create an outline...

Task 3, create an outline 700 words or more for your course final report.

a) Include the following components in the outline:

i) Introductory paragraph

ii) Thesis statement

iii) Major points

iv) Citations that support your information and data within the text

v) A references page that lists all of your sources

b) Create large categories.

c) Arrange your categories hierarchically, beginning with the most important.

d) Use Roman numerals correctly.

11/28/2011
Brittany
Brittany, Professional

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, How was your Thanksgiving? Sorry for not writing you back in the other thread sooner. I have been stuck trying to get past these other questions so I could respond :) I will get started on this. Is this suppose to be in regard to the topic we chose last week?

Customer: Yes its the topic we picked last week.
Brittany :

Okay, Thanks! I will get started on this

Customer:

Hey Brittany how is everything going we are dealing with cold rain snow mix now. How is the homework coming?

Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Hey Brittany I just accepted your answer but there was nothing there can you tell me whats up I did not get it please help I need this by tonight.
Hi Jacustomer,

Sorry its so late:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r9cdy01anidw8o8

Thank you!

Hey Brittany can you help me with this work?

Course Final Report: Task 4

5) Using the work you completed in Tasks 1-3, write your final research report, which should be a minimum of 1,750 words.

6) Remember to support your data and information with appropriate citations.

7) Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide

Hi Jacustomer, I will get started for this. Is this needed by Friday?
No not till sSaturday thank you brittany
Hey brittany how os the homework coming
Hi Jacustomer, Working on getting it finished right now. Any comments from the instructor on the outline that I should take into consideration for the final draft?
He did not leave any comments i recived a 100 on that paper
Great...almost done!
Ok thank you brittany
Here is your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kvc9g76y6y7k87p

Thank you!!!
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Hey brittany its Larry thank you so much for all your help i will be starting physical science on jan 9 if i can afford it and if i hneed your help in that class could you help me out. i hope you have a happy holiday.

I will be here if you need help! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hey Brittany I have a 500 to 750 paper due Saturday Jan.21 its over Global Warming: Truth or Hype? If you can please let me know if you can do this thanks.

Here is what they want

1) The objective of this assignment is to explore and critically evaluate the widely publicized global warming debate. Write a 500-750-word paper that includes the following:

2) A short introduction describing what is widely meant by "global warming".

3) Three paragraphs each describing some of the "evidence" cited for or against the claim that Earth is heading for a global warming catastrophe. Make sure to properly cite your sources.

4) A final paragraph stating your opinion on the matter. Make sure to support your opinion with scientific data and/or reasoning.

Hello again! How have you been? I can get this for you. I just need to finish one more thing and I will get started.

I have been doing well this new class Im in is going well Physical Science is not as hard as I thought it would be. I just needing help on this paper cause Im going to Oklahoma city to take my teachers test Good luck to me. I hope your doing well and thank you so much for your help.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Brittany
Brittany, Professional

Hello Brittany how are you doing? I was woundering if you could help me with this class. Educating the Exceptional Learner The assignment is

Attitude, Legislation, and Litigation

1) Write an essay of 1,000-1,250-words in which you address the social implications of attitude, legislation, and litigation on the lives of students with disabilities. Include the following components:

a) Explain how thinking has changed regarding the understanding of students with disabilities. How has legislation and litigation influenced the education of students with disabilities?

b) There are many challenges facing educators, which include increasingly higher standards and teacher accountability for student performance. What do you predict will happen to students with disabilities in the current educational climate and special education in the future?

c) What was your initial response during your first personal encounter with an individual with a disability? Based on your current knowledge and experiences, how would your response be different now?

2) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's drop box.

3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is/is not required.

Hey brittany i just need to know if u can help i have to have this done by saturday night by 11pm to turn in please let me know soon so i can someone else if needed
Brittany
Brittany
Brittany, Professional