Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Hi Chris, I have 2 articles that need to be summarize but

Hi Chris,
I have 2 articles that need to be summarize but I have format and question how to do it. Do you think you can help me with that? I can email you the article and format and question that need to be answered. Send me your email.Please let me know.

Sonny
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.

Chris12 :

Yes, send me all the info needed to complete the assignment: due date and time, number of pages or words, number of references needed and style APA or MLA? Thanks.

Customer:

what is your email so that i can send it?

Chris12 :

This site does not allow personal information to post. Create an account through box.net, its free, then upload the information and send me the link.

Customer:

Those are the links for the article I have. Let me know if thayou have problem with that. I need narrative format (3-5 pages) following and answering the question that I gave you.

Customer:

You will put the introduction, methods, summary, discussion in seperate paragraph.

Customer:

http://www.box.com/s/o0pqfvo9pikl1mkazgam---this is my case study. the first one is not good, so delete the my case study1 and replace by this one

Customer:

http://www.box.com/s/1ve5dkile0f46zyl2c0p---delete the my case study 2 and replace with this one

Chris12 :

I'm on it.

Customer:

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX to tell you that i will need it friday night coz i have to submit it saturday. 3-5 pages each article double space.

Customer:

if you can give me earlier the better so that i can review it.

Chris12 :

Okay, understood. Thanks for the update.

Chris12 :

Please be advised I've completed one paper and I'm starting on the other paper. I was not able to find any information about the clincial reasoning model which is required at the close of each document.

Chris12 :

Here's the first article: http://www.box.com/s/0ye5bjlsp1fjph98sixp

Chris12 :

Here's the second article: http://www.box.com/s/lybjrjlrk7kaupr6eije

Customer:

Can you please explain why it is related or not to my case study? Clinical reasoning model are conditional reasoning, procedural reasoning, pragmatic reasoning, biomedical reasoning, narrative, interactive, scientific reasoning, ethical reasoning...thanks

Customer:

this is the info about clinical reasoning. maybe you can google it to know more info. thanks

Customer:

Can I have the answer asap?

Chris12 :

Here's the information you requrest: the first paragraph goes with the fear of falling and the second with cognitive. Simply insert the information at the end of each article and you should be set.

Chris12 :

The fear of falling and stroke article is conditional reasoning. The parameters are if one element is true than the other element is true. This leaves the question open for cases when the first element is false than that would mean the second element is false as well. In this case there are two conditional statements. The first condition is if stroke victims are afraid of falling than their quaility of life decreases? The second condition is if stroke victimes have no baselines for fear of falling than their quaility of life increases? Any patient who has suffered from a stroke will live in fear of falling unless rehabilitiation such as physical therapy is implement. The tools gained from this procedure gives the patient increased confidence and ability to raise his or her quality of life.

The cognitive process associated with stroke article is procedural reasoning. It is the procedural knowledge representation, which describes how to perform a set of actions in order to fulfill some purpose. The purpose of stroke victims is recovery but that does not look the same for everyone. Some stroke victims suffer motor impairments while other experience mental impairments. The key to this type of reasoning is determining goals, in the case of this study there were three goals the stroke survivor was required to achieve. The goals are set, a plan is made, the plan is implemented and then results are checked. The goals are customized for each stroke survivor, not a cookie cutter mold. Stroke survivors need motivation like my patient to recover. They need to know that the actions take will yield favorable results. Also, having logical steps for them to follow is good.