Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (XMGT/216)

This is due Friday, December 2nd. Read the short case of your choice on p. 176 or p. 177 of Managing Business Ethics. Select one of the following short cases: Employment Basics, Managing a Diverse Workforce, or Managing Up and Across and · Post a 150- to 300-word response addressing the following points: o Describe the ethical issues facing a manager in the case study. o Imagine you are a manager at the company described in the case. Explain how you would remedy this ethical dilemma. Here is the link for the readings: http://wikisend.com/download/198330/xmgt216r2_week3_reading2.pdf

Brittany :

I will have this one soon.

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX 4 total for this week

Brittany :

Does this one need to be in APA?

Customer:

No. would it be easier if I found another tutor to take care of the discussion questions and small checkpoint assignments and just left the big assignments for you?

Brittany :

That is up to you. The holiday and kids home made last week a bit hectic but things are back to normal now so it should not be a problem.

Customer:

alright then I'll just leave everything up to you. Did you get all 4 of the assignments for that are due this week?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is this answer: Please click here Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX see the others I left for you? there were a total of 4 - 2 for BIS and 2 for MGT

Customer:

hello?

Customer:

hello

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I got the other ones. I will start working on those today

Customer:

Thank you so much.

Brittany :

You are welcome...I already answered this one so I will finish the other MGT assignment before moving on to BIS

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to accept the answer for this one but will do that right now