Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For Brittany (XBIS/219)

This is due Friday, December...
This is due Friday, December 2nd.  Here is the assignment: Read the Case Study 8.3, The Digital Supply Chain at Warner Bros. Entertainment, in the text. Complete the chart in Appendix B outlining the supply chain at Warner Bros. Entertainment for their digital content. Choose one of these components and make a recommendation for an improvement to that area of the supply chain. Explain your reasoning for the change. Format your entire paper consistent with APA guidelines. The link for Appendix B; http://wikisend.com/download/419522/xbis219_appendix_b.doc The link for Chapter 8; http://wikisend.com/download/123378/Intro_to_Information_Systems_Ch08.pdf
Answered in 4 days by:
12/1/2011
Brittany
Brittany, Professional

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I found it! I will get started on this one

Customer:

Thank you so much.

Customer:

will this be done sometime today?

Customer:

hello??

Customer:

will this be ready today?

Customer:

hello?

Customer:

sorry to be such a pest but this is due tonight and it is already 4:52 california time. Do you think you will be able to get an answer to me by tonight?

Brittany :

Almost [email protected]

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX waiting for it

Customer:

and the other one that is due on Sunday?

Brittany :

I will have that one tomorrow morning

Customer:

is it also alright if i post next weeks assignments starting tomorrow since next week is going to have a bunch of stuff

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Please click here That would be fine if you start posting!

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX thank you. I know that I can be a pain in the butt so please let me know if i am pestering you too much

Customer:

and don't forget on the one that is due sunday, could you include some charts or tables or something if you know what i mean along with the APA formatting

Brittany :

You are fine! Not pestering at all. I waited till the last minute tonight and I am sorry! I got carried away the last couple days with trying to make blankets for my new niece and nephew in california that I havent met yet :(

Brittany :

Of course! I will make sure to do that!

Customer:

I totally understand. Congratulations on the twins (?)

Customer:

I will keep an eye out for the assignment tomorrow

Brittany :

Not twins....one from each sister :)

Brittany :

My older sister had #5...yikes!!! and my younger sister had her first!

Customer:

oh but that's even better at least when you do get to meet them you can spend separate time with them

Brittany :

These are the first ones born since I moved from California

Customer:

well I have twin boys who are now 19 years old

Brittany :

Very true! And I can't wait! I would like to drive out there soon but its too expensive of a trip and I have my 94 yr. old grandma with Alzheimers living with me so I cant leave her

Brittany :

Oh my gosh...twin boys!!!! I bet you have some good stories!

Brittany :

My girls are now 4 and 9 and they are a handful. I always thought I wanted twins (boy and girl) that was till I had my first and realized how much work 1 is...You are an exceptional woman to take care of 2 at one time!!!

Customer:

i do, and i am their inspiration to stay in school and complete their degrees

Brittany :

That is a very good thing! My 9 year old already says how she "doesnt" want to go to college!!! Hopefully I can inspire her

Customer:

at times it was really hard and sometimes I even wished I only had one

Brittany :

haha...I think every mother goes through those moments...I sometimes wished I had none :)

Customer:

i know how you feel. on the other BIS assignment you might want to keep a copy of the answer because parts 2 and 3 kind of deal with that one

Brittany :

Okay, I will keep the part one handy to use for part 2 and 3!

Customer:

when i post part 2, should i post part 3 in the same question box so you can work on them together or should i separate them

Brittany :

whatever works best for you!

Brittany :

I wouldnt mind having them together

Customer:

okay then i will post them together. I got confirmation from my instructors that winter break is Dec 19 - Jan 1, will it be alright if i post stuff then so you can get a head start on that stuff

Brittany :

That will be fine. I would like to have extra time!!!

Customer:

actually i can start posting stuff now if you'd like

Brittany :

that is fine!

Customer:

alright then, I will slowly start posting for both classes

Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Brittany
Brittany
Brittany, Professional