Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

HELP !Due SUNDAY 11/27/2011. Assignment: Scientific Taxonomy

Customer Question

WILLING TO GO UP ON THE PRICE Due SUNDAY 11/27/2011 . Assignment: Scientific Taxonomy and Earth’s Biodiversity Paper • Resources: University of Michigan Museum of Zoology Web site • Go to the University of Michigan Museum of Zoology Web site at http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/index.html • Review the information under the topics Mammals, Insects, Birds, and Echinoderms. • Select two mammals, two insects, two birds, and two echinoderms to research. • Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following points: o List and briefly describe the eight species you have selected. o What are the characteristics that classify all the species you have selected in the kingdom Animalia? • Mammals: o What are two or three characteristics shared by the two mammals you selected? o What are two or three differences between the two mammals? o To what order does each of the mammal species you selected belong? Describe why they are classified under that order. o List two other species that belong to those same orders. • Insects: o What are two or three characteristics shared by the two insects you selected? o What are two or three differences between the two insects? o To what order does each of the insect species you selected belong? Describe why they are classified under that order. o List two other species that belong to those same orders. • Birds: o What are two or three characteristics shared by the two birds you selected? o What are two or three differences between the two birds? o To what order does each of the bird species you selected belong? Describe why they are classified under that order. o List two other species that belong to those same orders. • Echinoderms o What are two or three characteristics shared by the two echinoderms you selected? o What are two or three differences between the two echinoderms? o To what order does each of the echinoderm species you selected belong? Describe why they are classified under that order. o List two other species that belong to those same orders. • Format your paper, in-text citations, and references according to APA standards. • Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.

Chris12 :

Hello. What time today do you need the assignment? How many references are required? Get this information to me ASAP and I may be able to help you.

Customer:

it doesnt matter by 3 pm and there are no certain number of references

Chris12 :

Here's the assignment: http://www.box.com/s/ltcmx1xhgsp5hgh5velc

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Could you possibly help me on one of the two I just posted both due on friday ?
Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.
I'll go take a look.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok
Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.
I see several projects, what are the names of the assignments.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Due Dec 09 Topic Simien National Park Resource: Appendix

DUE Friday 9 Review the Final Project Overview in Appendix
Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.

Okay, thanks.