Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Develop a plan to integrate the local hospital with an outpatient

service such as long-term care...
Develop a plan to integrate the local hospital with an outpatient service such as long-term care or home care, and include the following:

•Design a plan to fund this integration by answering these questions:
◦What are the potential capital sources for your local health care facility? Provide at least 2 Web links.
◦What are the internal and external resources in your organization?
◦**How would you prioritize expenditures for your organization?
•Describe a plan to integrate resources such as staff, patient care, financing, and information flow to allow the hospital to maximize the use of resources while reducing risks and improving quality of care (i.e., reducing patient stay by an average of 1–2 days or some other measurement)

Powerpoint presentation 9-12 slides
11/8/2011
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
It needs to be ready today

It needs to be done today about 9 slides please

I don't think I can do it today for the amount you have quoted. I will opt out so another expert may help. Thanks.
Could you just do this part only Describe a plan to integrate resources such as staff, patient care, financing, and information flow to allow the hospital to maximize the use of resources while reducing risks and improving quality of care (i.e., reducing patient stay by an average of 1-2 days or some other measurement)
Cause I did the other part
Sure. I'm working on this now. Is this for slides? If yes, do they need speaker notes?
yes please thanks again
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and a bonus for super work is always warmly appreciated! Thanks! Smile Also, keep in mind that a deposit is good for Just Answer, but it does not pay me anything for my hard work. I am only paid if you ACCEPT. BMW
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Where is the answer
The answer was in a link above. But I can also put it on mediafire here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?263caovxy5xsdy9

Thanks!
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor

For some reason it wont allow me to see the answer i paid for

I included a mediafire link in my last post; just cut and paste that in to your browser, and please let me know if it works.
  • Describe some of the conflicts that exist between clinical staff and financial management in resource allocation.
  • Discuss the role that a health care organization's mission statement and values play in resource allocation.
  • Assess some of the challenges, complexities, and limitations involved in making resource allocation decisions in health care.
  • Please reply with the due date and length please. Thanks!
    The due date is Monday and it needs to be 2-3 pages please!!! Thanks again.
    No problem! Thanks for the request!
    Did you post the answer to the question I asked you last night because I paid already. Thanks!
    I may not have... I apologize! I think I thought this was an answer to a question I just posted. In any event, I will work on this now! Thanks!
    ok no hard feelings
    This answer is protected
    Would you like to ask this question?
    If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
    BMW MD
    BMW MD, Professor
    No problem, I really like working with you. So is there a certain time that you normally log on so that I would know in the future.
    Did you already receive your money for helping me just ensuring that you did. Again Thanks Again.
    Thanks again for the feedback and bonus! I know I will be working most of the day for the next few days for Black Friday (e.g., 9-5 EST), so early evening is best for me... I did get paid, too. Thanks!!
    BMW MD
    BMW MD
    BMW MD, Professor