Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

The Ramirez Companys last dividend was $1.75. Its dividend

Customer Question
The Ramirez Company's last dividend...
The Ramirez Company's last dividend was $1.75. Its dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 25% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 6% forever. Its required return (rs) is 12%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
10/20/2011
Tutor: Bizhelp, CPA replied 6 years ago
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA

Hi.

I have 9 more questions that I need help with within the next 2 hours. I would like to request you. Would you be able to help me? If so, for what price?

Tutor: Bizhelp, CPA replied 6 years ago

Sorry, I'm not going to be available. I need to log off now to do some other work.

Attachment: 2011-10-20_014648_here_are_the_questions.docx

Is there someone else that can help me with 9 additional questions that need to be completed in the next 90 minutes? If so, how much would you charge me?

here are the questions:

1. Which of the following statements is correct? (Points : 5)
The MIRR and NPV decision criteria can never conflict.
The IRR method can never be subject to the multiple IRR problem, while the MIRR method can be.
One reason some people prefer the MIRR to the regular IRR is that the MIRR is based on a generally more reasonable reinvestment rate assumption.
The higher the WACC, the shorter the discounted payback period.
The MIRR method assumes that cash flows are reinvested at the crossover rate.

2. The ABC Corporation's budgeted monthly sales are $4,000. In the first month, 40% of its customers pay and take the 3% discount.
The remaining 60% pay in the month following the sale and don't receive a discount.
ABC's bad debts are very small and are excluded from this analysis.
Purchases for next month's sales are constant each month at $2,000. Other payments for wages, rent, and taxes are constant at $500 per month.
Construct a single month's cash budget with the information given. What is the average cash gain or (loss) during a typical month for the ABC Corporation?

3. Chua Chang & Wu Inc. is planning its operations for next year, and the CEO wants you to forecast the firm's additional funds needed (AFN). The firm is operating at full capacity. Data for use in your forecast are shown below. Based on the AFN equation, what is the AFN for the coming year?

Last year's sales = S0$200.000Last year's accounts payable$50,000
Sales growth rate = g40%Last year's notes payable$15,000
Last year's total assets = A0* $135,000Last year's accruals $20,000
Last year's profit margin = PM20%Target payout ratio25%

4. Zervos Inc. had the following data for 2008 (in millions). The new CFO believes (a) that an improved inventory management system could lower the average inventory by $4,000, (b) that improvements in the credit department could reduce receivables by $2,000, and (c) that the purchasing department could negotiate better credit terms and thereby increase accounts payable by $2,000. Furthermore, she thinks that these changes would not affect either sales or the costs of goods sold. If these changes were made, by how many days would the cash conversion cycle be lowered?

OriginalRevised
Annual sales: unchanged
Cost of goods sold: unchanged
Average inventory: lowered by $4,000
Average receivables: lowered by $2,000
Average payables: increased by $2,000
Days in year
$110,000
$80,000
$20,000
$16,000
$10,000
365
$110,000
$80,000
$16,000
$14,000
$12,000
365

5. A firm buys on terms of 2/8, net 45 days, it does not take discounts, and it actually pays after 58 days. What is the effective annual percentage cost of its nonfree trade credit? (Use a 365-day year.)

6. (TCO E) Daves Inc. recently hired you as a consultant to estimate the company's WACC. You have obtained the following information. (1) The firm's noncallable bonds mature in 20 years, have an 8.00% annual coupon, a par value of $1,000, and a market price of $1,050.00. (2) The company's tax rate is 40%. (3) The risk-free rate is 4.50%, the market risk premium is 5.50%, and the stock's beta is 1.20. (4) The target capital structure consists of 35% debt and the balance is common equity. The firm uses the CAPM to estimate the cost of common stock, and it does not expect to issue any new shares. What is its WACC?

7. Zhdanov Inc. forecasts that its free cash flow in the coming year, that is, at t = 1, will be -$10 million, but its FCF at t = 2 will be $20 million. After Year 2, FCF is expected to grow at a constant rate of 4% forever. If the weighted average cost of capital is 14%, what is the firm's value of operations, in millions?

8. Based on the corporate valuation model, Bernile Inc.'s value of operations is $750 million. Its balance sheet shows $50 million of short-term investments that are unrelated to operations, $100 million of accounts payable, $100 million of notes payable, $200 million of long-term debt, $40 million of common stock (par plus paid-in-capital), and $160 million of retained earnings. What is the best estimate for the firm's value of equity, in millions?

Bizhelp
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA