Answers to the first 40 are as follows:
1. legal, because it is merely "grease" money to expedite routine action.
2. Advocates of this movement specifically call for accounting practices that measure and respect the firm's social and environmental performance just as the firm's financial performance is measured and respected.
3. all of the above
4. voir dire
8. The Court of Appeals
9. in which a neutral third-party makes a decision about the dispute
10. the judge
11. motion to dismiss
14. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
15. was passed because of fraud and mismanagement of pension plans.
16. that the competitor's use of the trademark is in danger of confusing the public
17. intellectual property
18. fair use
20. Jim relied upon Jack's statement in deciding whether to purchase the car.
21. A nuisance claim
22. The Environmental Protection Agency
23. a differential based on "any factor other than race."
24. all of the above
25. She has a hostile environment claim.
26. at-will employee
27. the employee
28. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
29. race, color, religion, sex or national origin
30. disparate treatment
31. the employer must make reasonable efforts to accommodate the religious beliefs.
32. quid pro quo sexual harassment
33. persons over 50 years of age
34. that the injury arose during the course of employment
36. disparate impact
37. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
38. a refusal of other workers to work with a person of a different race
39. First Amendment
40. The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution