Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For Chris M. Are you available to help today ?

For Chris M. Are you...
For Chris M.

Are you available to help today ?
10/17/2011
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Yes, you can post your questions now, if you like.
ok sending in 5 minutes I have a $50 tip Laughing its 60-70 multiple choice questions as before. Do you have time to do it now? or you want me to send it later?
Sorry its for Thursday. Ill send you a message that day. Thanks!
Okay, I'll look to hear from you Thursday.
Hi, are you free around 6PM Eastern? or around that time ?

Hello erik987,

Yes, I can help out around 6PM. Is this a timed exam?

yes and I have a $50 tip Smile
Okay, and this is a 60 question exam for business law, right? Do you know what is the time allotted for the exam?
Yes similar as prior questions and I think theres a 4 hour limit.
Okay, I'll talk to you later then!
Can I send it now?
Sure, go ahead and send.
ok here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?a4bmzcxs9kexgco

Answers to the first 40 are as follows:

1. legal, because it is merely "grease" money to expedite routine action.

2. Advocates of this movement specifically call for accounting practices that measure and respect the firm's social and environmental performance just as the firm's financial performance is measured and respected.

3. all of the above

4. voir dire

5. messenger

6. plaintiff

7. complaint

8. The Court of Appeals

9. in which a neutral third-party makes a decision about the dispute

10. the judge

11. motion to dismiss

12. injunction.

13. peer-to-peer

14. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

15. was passed because of fraud and mismanagement of pension plans.

16. that the competitor's use of the trademark is in danger of confusing the public

17. intellectual property

18. fair use

19. trademark

20. Jim relied upon Jack's statement in deciding whether to purchase the car.
21. A nuisance claim

22. The Environmental Protection Agency

23. a differential based on "any factor other than race."

24. all of the above

25. She has a hostile environment claim.

26. at-will employee

27. the employee

28. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

29. race, color, religion, sex or national origin

30. disparate treatment

31. the employer must make reasonable efforts to accommodate the religious beliefs.

32. quid pro quo sexual harassment

33. persons over 50 years of age

34. that the injury arose during the course of employment

35. OSHA

36. disparate impact

37. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

38. a refusal of other workers to work with a person of a different race

39. First Amendment

40. The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

Answers to the rest:

41. the evidence will not be able to be used at trial under the exclusionary rule

42. Fifth Amendment

43. can be exercised to take private property for a public use

44. is found in the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

45. bait-and-switch practice.

46. Tying

47. restraints of trade

48. horizontal restraints of trade

49. monopoly

50. Provide interested investors with truthful detailed information about the securities so they may make informed choices.

51. It guarantees the economic merits of any investment opportunity.

52. vertical merger

53. a tying arrangement

54. predatory pricing

55. horizontal restraint of trade

56. implied

57. consideration

58. a written document

59. unilateral contract

60. she has effectively accepted the offer under the mail box rule when she drops the letter in the mail with OK written across his original letter
61. option contract

62. all of the above

63. breach

64. sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations

65. personal liability for debts

66. on the personal level

67. the partners pay tax on the partnership income

68. offers its member limited liability for company debts

69. Xavier and any general partner

70. the tax advantages of a partnership with the liability protection of a corporation

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

HelloCustomer

Thanks for the "accept" and feedback. For some reason, the bonus did not go through.

Thank you very much! Hope to be able to assist you in the future.

-Chris M.

Hello, are you able to help today ?
Please post your question.
ok posting it now
it has a time limit with one hour and 20 minnutes.Only 10 mutiple choice questions and 4 questions. Can I send it now?
I will have a tip for your help :) . Waiting on your response :)
Please send me a message when to exactly send it. Thank you!

HelloCustomer

What is the subject?

Ethics
Okay. Post the questions.
ok sending right now
Okay.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o6xcu1ufq2ysoup
Last 4 questions are essay questions

Thanks!
Hi , can you please send me what you have so far .
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work