Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

***For Alex only*** Please help me to solve 03 discussion

Customer Question
***For Alex only*** Please help me...
***For Alex only***
Please help me to solve 03 discussion questions. The details are in the following link:
http://wikisend.com/download/327612/Homework2.doc.docx

Please do the same way the previous time you did for me.
Please help me to have them done by Wednesday.
Thanks!
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
10/11/2011
Tutor: Alex, Engineer replied 6 years ago
Alex
Alex, Engineer

Alex :

Hi, unfortunately I'm not familiar with these as they are outside my realm of expertise. I'll opt out for another expert on this one. Thanks, Alex

Customer:

Customer:

I think you can do it. I's fine to give you more time to solve it. Please think again and again about my suggestion !!!

Tutor: ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor replied 6 years ago
ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Sure, this is my field, I am on it.

Thank you!!!

here ya go, please ask with questions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tk16u42s9d7a6fx

ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor

Thank you for prompt reply with good solutions.

Please do for me a favor!

My Professor did feedback to me as follows:

• - In discussion1: What did you think of the creation of that vast terra cotta army? What do you think the purpose of this was?
  • - In discussion 2: Why do you think so many non Western religions/philosophies are becoming so popular in America today? What do think many people find appealing about these belief systems?
  • - In discussion 3: Why do you these many African groups never really unified into large empires like the Egyptians or later the Romans? How would history have been impacted if they had?

Please help me to answer those above questions. Thanks!

I can't do anything on this until you accept the order? If you accept it, I will help you with the feedback, but this is outside the original question. I can help you tonight.

Many experts did help me to solve my homework/discussion board. In discussion, after submitting the solutions from "just answer" Expert to my Professor, he usually

ask me more information coming from the reply of experts. He wants to know more about these points of view.

To tell the truth, my experts did help me to be able to finish these solutions without asking me why at all!!!

But your point is difference. It's OK. I will accept your answer after sending this message to you.

Thank you anyway!!!!

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Thank you!

May I have a question? Please let me know your idea.

After submiting these above asnwers to my Professor, If he keeps asking me more about these, are you willing to help me have the answers to my Professor???

Sure, I will do what I can. Just understand we all (the experts) work solely on an acceptance basis, and are not salaried from Just Answer. So, the only way we make a living is when clients accept answers. We can work something out,though, as a bonus on next questions, etc. I will do all I can to tutor you through the classes.

In this discussion board, a friend of mine did as in the following link:

http://wikisend.com/download/522734/Discussions.docx

Please give me your ideas about each of these discussions. Thanks!

ResearchPro
ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor