Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

For Neo Accounting Exam Note The exam was actually

Customer Question
For Neo: Accounting Exam Note: The...
For Neo:

Accounting Exam

Note: The exam was actually due Saturday the 1st (last night) and I was unaware of this. Anyhow the file is to large to post here as a single question. I've uploaded to the following site:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4hc3pvp5t585gi

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES RETREIVING THE FILE.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
10/2/2011
Tutor: Neo, Tutor replied 6 years ago
Neo
Neo, Tutor
Good day!

You seem to forgot to accept the answer in the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/business/5ll6p-neo-accounting-pr-16-3a-warren-reeve-duchac-the-comparative.html

Also, when do you need this exam by?

Sorry about that. I just accepted this answer.

Also, the exam is needed today. If you could send me the comp #4 answer (other question that I asked) before working on this exam that way I can get it formatted correctly I would appreciate it. Sorry for the short notice. Do you have time to get it done today? Bonus to follow if that helps at all.

Tutor: Neo, Tutor replied 6 years ago
I am very sorry. I do not think I can finish these today. :(

I'll opt out to let other experts see this.

I do apologize.

$30 tip???

Please close this and do not charge my card.

Thanks.