Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

for getsetgo

This assignment is due Friday...
This assignment is due Friday, October 14th. Resource: Money: Its Functions and Characteristics Submit a 250- to 300-word response addressing the following points: • Money acts as a unit of account, medium of exchange, or a store of value. Describe each of these different functions. • Provide an example of your use of money in each of these different functions.
10/3/2011
getsetgo

getsetgo :

Thanks for requesting me to answer this question. I will post the answer much before the due date.

Customer:

Thank you

getsetgo :

I will post by weekend

Customer:

Thank you.

Customer:

This is due tonight, Friday October 14th and I still have not received the answer from you

Customer:

The deadline is in 2 hours and you still have not given me the answer to this question

getsetgo :

Your question was closed. I was not able to post the answer for so many days.

getsetgo :

allow me 30 min, will post the answer

Customer:

please hurry

getsetgo :

i am finishing

getsetgo :

10-15 min

getsetgo :

hello

Customer:

alright, i will be waiting for it. thank you

getsetgo :

Please download Here

getsetgo :

Please respond in question due on 16th also. That question is also closed and I am unable to respond

Customer:

it will not let me click on the link

getsetgo :

http://wikisend.com/download/944994/Money functions..docx

getsetgo :

copy paste in browser

Customer:

thank you. It worked this time

getsetgo