Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Question 20 Marks 1 The American Federation of Labor Choose…

Question 20 Marks: 1 The American Federation...
Question 20
Marks: 1
The American Federation of Labor:
Choose one answer.
a. was concerned more with concrete economic gains than with social or political reforms
b. was formed in 1869 but experienced most of its growth in the early years of the twentieth century
c. was a federation of industrial unions; craft unions could not join until 1948
d. could claim as members almost half of all industrial workers in 1900
e. believed that unions with large numbers of immigrants hurt labor’s
10/2/2011
Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hello Janet and thanks for requesting me once again

The correct answer to your question is:

I hope this helped.
- Kindly Click the green "ACCEPT" button on this answer, so that i get paid by the website, for my time & resources, answering you.
- For quick answers from me, to similar questions, just write "For Dr.Amit" before your next question.
- Positive feedback is appreciated Smile
Alfred Thayer Mahan argued that
Choose one answer.
a. God had groomed the Anglo-Saxon race to spread its culture and progress throughout the world.
b. for settlement in the West to take hold, the native Americans had to be removed to reservations.
c. the frontier past best explained the distinctive history of the United States.
d. for the United States to be a Great Power, it was imperative that it build a strong navy.
e. it was unwise for the United States to annex the Philippines.

The correct answer to your question is:

I hope this helped.
The Philippine War
Choose one answer.
a. resulted in Filipino independence.
b. was far longer and bloodier than the Spanish-American War.
c. was little debated at the time.
d. was part of the American effort to liberate the Philippines.
e. is well remembered today.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree