BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Part 6 You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute

Part 6
You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute to the annual report. She wants you to write a five-page paper generally describing each of the ten departments in your hospital (Dermatology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, and Neurology).
• Include the most common diseases seen in each department, using examples of patient cases from each department.
• Include the principal procedures and services that are relevant to each department.
• Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services contributed to each of the ten departments.
• Identify the specialty teams in the respective departments and the services they offer.
.
You may use the following Example to write the descriptions of the other departments.
Example below:
The pediatric department attends to mostly ambulatory patients. Our most common cases are otitis media, immediately followed by various trauma cases mostly involving fractures, dislocations, and minor surgery. In the diagnosis of trauma cases we utilize our new CT scan facility, and we have recently added capacity to perform PET scans, which we use effectively to diagnose various early onset pediatric oncology cases such as osteoblastomas, and osteochondromas. A speciality group is being formed to diagnose and treat pediatric cardiology cases, specifically tetralogy of fallot. Recently, our pediatric department identified a chronic lead poisoning case that presented only with lead colic. It was quickly recognized by our physicians who utilized the laboratory staff, which ran a complete blood count and identified the stippled red blood cells, pathognomonic of lead poisoning.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
BMW MD

Where you see below page "Pediatric Dept" that is an example and how long each dept has to be.

It is due Oct 8,2011.

Thank you,
Sunshine
Thanks, BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
BMW MD

Did you see the example I was speaking of. That is the only example given. Did you understand it. I received that you needed more information twice.

Please let me know

Sunshine
Got it! BMW
Is it possible to have this to you tomorrow early afternoon, 10/9? I am just swamped right now! Also, I just noticed that this is 5 pages, is that correct? I request $10 per page. Is that acceptable? BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK, if that is your request. Tomorrow is fine. yes. mam it is 5 pages of all those departments.

Thanks

Sunshine

I have your paper ready. Will you be able to pay $10 per page? That is $50 total for the assignment you asked for. BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
BMW MD

, yes I will have money for assignment.

Sunshine
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
BMW MD

My apology for taking so long to get back with you.My computer was really doing bad hiccups. I had my money posted for you for a few days. I just could not send it due to my problems. Here is your fee. Thanks a bunch.

Sunshine