Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

International Trade Simulation

Complete the International Trade Simulation.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6pz2jo3t2l6bcou/economics1_international_trade.exe

· Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word report advising the President of Rodamia making recommendations for international trade. Address the following: o List at least one advantage and one limitation of international trade you encountered in the simulation. o Define absolute and comparative advantage in your own words. o Explain how absolute and comparative advantages were used in your simulation. o Describe the influences affecting foreign exchange rates. · Format your report according to APA guidelines. · Post your assignment as an attachment.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.

Joanne :

Hi, for the price you are offering, I am able to offer a model paper which you can use as a guide/ reword to create a new paper. Please reply to indicate if you are okay with this, if not I can always opt out so that another expert can provide you with a brand new paper.

Customer:

Joanne, I am on the subscription plan so I do not get to pick the price they are posted for. However, I will pay a bonus for whatever you will charge for original work. This is not due until tomorrow. Please let me know.

Joanne :

i do not have the time to write an original piece of work, i will opt out so that another expert can assist you!