Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed Thanks I came across this site searching…

Customer Question
Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed Thanks I...
Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed

Thanks I came across this site searching the web, and i noticed you provided the draft for another member. Its similiar to what I started, but been busy recently and fell behind in class.

9/30/11 2:20 PMJust to re-iterate the question at hand. I need to verify the numbers comparing financial statement ratios of 2007 Oracle and Microsoft Fiscal years.. attached is the assignment:

For the Final Submission:

For the Final Submission:

Your final Excel workbook submission should contain the following. You cannot use any other software but Excel to complete this Project.

A completed worksheet title page tab which is really a cover sheet with your name, my name, the class name, and the date.
A completed worksheet profiles tab which contains a one paragraph description regarding each company with information about their history, what products they sell, where they are located etc.
All 18 ratios for each company with the supporting calculations and commentary on your worksheet ratio tab. Supporting calculations must be shown either as a formula or as text typed into a different cell. The ratios are listed further down this document. Your comments for each ratio should include more than just a definition of the ratio. You should focus on interpreting each ratio number for each company and support your comments with the numbers found in the ratios.
The Summary and Conclusions worksheet tab which is an overall comparison of how each company compares in terms of the major category of ratios (Liquidity, Profitability, and Solvency).
The Bibliography worksheet tab must contain at least your textbook as a reference. Any other information you use to profile the companies should also be cited as a reference.
Required Ratios for Final Project Submission:

Earnings per Share
Current Ratio
Gross Profit Rate
Profit Margin Ratio
Inventory Turnover Ratio
Days in Inventory
Receivables Turnover Ratio
Average Collection Period
Asset Turnover Ratio
Return on Assets Ratio
Debt to Total Assets Ratio
Times Interest Earned Ratio
Payout ratio
Return on Common Stockholders' Equity Ratio
Free Cash Flow
Current Cash Debt Coverage Ratio
Cash Debt Coverage Ratio
Price/Earnings Ratio [For the purpose of this ratio, use the market price per share on June 1, 2007 for each company]
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2011
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 6 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
What is your deadline.
Oct 8th
Okay
I see you found this thread.. I"m going to close out the previous post and accept ur answer as discussed.

Thank You
Okay, take care.
Please letme know when I can expect a response.

Thank You
By OCT 6
Hello Muhammed,

I appreciate your help on this, however I got together with a classmate earlier and was able to finish this assignment. I feel confident with the answers I came up with, so I no longer need your help. I just want to save you the trouble in finding these ratios. They will no longer be needed.

Thank You