Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Appreciate help with this question please!

I need some help with...
I need some help with this question as soon as you can please.

Discuss the maintenance that is involved on clinical information systems. How would downtime on clinical information systems impact patient care? What are the ramifications for clinical information systems being down an extended period of time? What disaster recovery plan can Health Care Organization provide to minimize data loss on clinical information systems?

Responses should be between 200-300 words. Try to have responses reflect critical thought. Whenever possible, please try to relate the content to real-world applications from your work experience or life.

Thanks!
10/1/2011
Alex
Alex, Engineer

Alex :

Hi, your answer is ready and can be downloaded from the following link:

Alex :

297 words

Alex :

http://wikisend.com/download/275680/downtime.doc

Alex :

Thanks, Alex

Alex
Alex, Engineer
Alex
Alex
Alex, Engineer