Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

This is my last assignment. I am not sure how to present a

This is my last assignment. I am not sure how to present a Executive Summary and Business Proposal. Below is the assignment. Please help. I

You will write a paper persuading the senior management of your organization to initiate a change in processes, procedures, products, people, or structure based on events that are currently happening in your business environment (you may use a past experience). The paper should have three to five references, at least one from the online library resources.

You will include an executive summary of your proposal for your CEO. Think of this as the coversheet of the proposal.

You will submit a PowerPoint presentation on your proposal. You must include at least five slides and no more than ten slides. The content must provide key information from the proposal. Your target audience will be your CEOs, managers, and co-workers. The presentation must look professional and business-like.

Writing the Business Proposal
Category: Homework
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.

Joanne :

Hi, thanks for requesting me, what is the kind of assistance you need? I can come up with an outline for the proposal and the executive summary. But you will need to write the full assignment on your own. If this is not what you want, I can opt out so that another expert can assist you.

Customer:

okay Joanne, if you will prepare an outline that will help. terri

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Okay, Joanne, if you would prepare an outline that would help!

terri

Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
Argh, I see that you hit on accept before I posted the answer. I will post the answer asap by tonight.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok. I have to have it in by monday night. I am a bit nervous. I am at the top of the leader board, if I bomb this, My "A" will turn into a lower grade. Do you know how to use powerpoint?
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
hi, i do know how to use powerpoint. Do you want to outline in terms of powerpoint slides? I was thinking of submitting a outline on the paper and the executive summary only and then you can use the points to create a powerpoint on your own.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok!
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
ok, then i'll start work on it
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok! I appreciate it
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what is it that you need to know?
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So, this appears to be the business proposal. As you stated I just need to add my company name? Now what about the Executive Summary. Do I add to the report separately?
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
Hi, this is just the outline of the proposal. You need to format it and elaborate on the points. No, the executive summary is not separate, it is the first component of the proposal.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok,ay its late here. I am going to respond to you tomorrow to complete
Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Joanne,

I hope I am correct. What you sent me referring to the following:

1. Problem. 2. Benefit of Solution. 3. Proposed Actions. 4. Company Overflow. 5. Proposed Idea etc.....is this the Executive Summary. Are you asking me to see the BP example to start my BP? Sorry for the confustion.

Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
No, the executive summary is the first part of the proposal. It is the intro, for investors to develop a brief understanding of the whole content of the proposal. Therefore, your work should follow the outline: 1. Executive summary 2. Company info/problems 3. Solution 4. Benefits 5. Contingency plan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

ok i work for a major insurance company as a hurricane adjuster/catastrophe adjuster, any tips on how i should start the intro?. what you have prepared is the BP. Sorry for so many questions, I am a bit nervous and want to make sure that i nail this one.

Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
Hi, you can follow the outline- for the executive summary: 1. Company background 2. Increased competition 3. Solution: set up a website/ if your company already has a website, improve the website 3. Benefits 4. How to carry out this plan. Remember the executive summary is just a brief summary of your entire proposal so after your executive summary , you are to start with proposal proper with the same points except they should be more elaborated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok. let me work on it and i will let you know.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Is this correct

Executive Summary

The Hartford is formally referred to as the Hartford Financial Services, Group, Inc. As it was established in 1810 as the Hartford Fire Insurance Company, it is one of the oldest insurance companies in the United States In 1875 they started to use a logo with the deer stag that is still used in today's communications. The company has offices in U.S. in Ireland, Brazil, Canada and Japan.

• - Being an understanding and respected company throughout much of the U.S. history, the Hartford has a mission to help the people obtain a financially secure future by
  • - Anticipating their needs and providing competitive financial product emphasizing customer focus, integrity, a winning spirit, team work, financial discipline and diversity and inclusion.
  • -

Business Proposal

.

• - Problem: It has been observed that many organizations are turning to the internet as a new platform for business. The Hartford Financial Services, Group, Inc. is facing increasing competition from other companies in the industries which are using the internet as a platform to reach out the customers.
  • - Solution: The companies can set up a website to better connect with customers.
  • - Benefits of solution:
  • o Increase competitiveness of the company
  • o Easier to reach out to customers in this age of technology
  • o Can also serve as a platform to improve relations with investors and business partners as well
  • - Proposed actions
  • o Outsource the project to companies with expertise in setting up organizational websites
  • o Create an internal team to liaise with the external company

•1. Company Overview and Problems

• -
  • - Challenges/Problems
  • o Increasing competition from companies which have expanded their business to use the internet as a platform to reach out to consumers
  • o Hence, the company is facing the threat of decreasing market share
  • 2. Proposed Ide

• - Set up a company website to better connect with customers

• - Objectives:
  • -
  • o Reach out to customers more efficiently
  • o Increase awareness of the company
  • - Benefits:
  • o meeting the needs of consumers who are spending more time online, hence maintaining and increasing market share
  • o cost-saving in the long run because a good website helps to spread awareness of the company more efficiently and effectively
  • o multiple uses: can also serve as a platform to improve relations with investors and business partners
  • 3. Plan
  • - The plan is to outsource the project to set up a website to an external company while creating an internal team to liaise and work with the external company.
  • o Reasons: more efficient to outsource since the company does not have the talent or experience in setting up websites
  • - Costs and resources
  • o Budget: $6000 (service of external company)
  • o Team of 5 to oversee the project and to liaise with external company
  • o Duration: 12 months to plan, design, set up and test the website
  • - Feasibility

Expert:  Joanne replied 6 years ago.
Yes. It is correct but you will need to make sure it's in full sentences.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok. I will work on it. I will start now. '
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I added some information, not every bullet point, but more than a few. I am now going to add my references and powerpoint, I was able to have my nephew to help with powerpoint. I guess this is it. Is there anything else i need to know? if not thank you