Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

SCI 275 dDUE TONIGHT PLEASE HELP BONUS ADDED

Customer Question

SCI 275 due saturday the 24th bonus added Assignment: Energy Resource Plan You are a board member of your Home Owner’s Association. At your next meeting, your goal is to educate other homeowners about energy conservation. · Review the following Energy Resource Plan outline: o Introduction: § Provide information about why conserving energy is important. o Renewable versus Nonrenewable Ÿ Briefly distinguish between these two types of energy. o Methods to conserve and help the environment Ÿ What can each member do, personally, to conserve energy and help the environment at the same time? Ÿ Provide at least three methods. o Government efforts Ÿ How can the government be involved in conservation efforts? o Conclusion Ÿ Wrap up the meeting with a brief summary of your main points. Ÿ Provide some motivation for conserving energy with a memorable slogan, statement, or song, for example. · Conduct either Option 1 or Option 2. 1. Create a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint® that includes all of the elements in the Energy Resource Plan outline. Include speaker notes as appropriate. 2. Write a 350- to 700-word paper that includes all elements of the Energy Resource Plan outline. · Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Post your paper as an attachment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

It seems like this is already past the deadline. Do you still need help on this?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes need this tonight please.... and could you help me with the other two as well? I will add bonus for all
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i didn't get a reply form you on whether or not you could help me on the other ones that I am in desperate need of this week. could you help me?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have been trying to reach you and I really need your help?!?!? would you please help me
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
I think I have not taken any of your open questions. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i was just asking if you could help me on my final paper due saturday?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
Sorry dear but I am not working in any of your recent posts.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hey Lani! How are you? I am in need of you help! This is my last class and I am not doing well at all. I am on week 5 is there anyway you could help me get my grade up with some of these assignments?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

May I know what assignment is that?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i just need help on this one and week 6-9
Assignment Form, Health Care Finance Complete the table by defining the five methods of computing book depreciation. Write an explanation for why it is important for a health care facility or physician practice to pay attention to depreciation more than a computer software business. Post your assignment as an attachment.
Here is the table

Axia Material

Assignment Form

Use the following form to address the five methods of computing book depreciation for health care organizations:

QUESTION ANSWER – Do not forget to list references at the bottom of the paper. Write a minimum of 30 words for each area listed.
Straight Line Depreciation:
- No salvage
- Salvage

Accelerated Book Depreciation:
- Sum of Years’ Digits Method
Accelerated Book Depreciation:
- Double Declining Balance Method
Accelerated Book Depreciation:
- 150% Declining Balance Method
Accelerated Book Depreciation:
- Units of Production Method
Why is it important for a hospital to pay attention to depreciation more than a computer software company?

References
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
Sorry but |I am afraid I won't be able to help on that.