Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

18. Your client has just been downsized from a job he has held

Customer Question
for 19 years. He confides...
18. Your client has just been downsized from a job he has held for 19 years. He confides in
you that he never liked the job and is secretly relieved. This shows
A. his perception is positive.
B. he may be crisis prone.
C. he has curvilinear anxiety.
D. he wants you to be his ego strength.
19. You’re a therapist. You have a basic belief that no matter what challenges they face,
your clients will move towards health. This is an example of
A. cognitive-behavioral theory. C. existential theory.
B. the humanistic approach. D. psychoanalytic theory.
20. Community disasters have been dealt with throughout the nation by a process referred
to as _______ debriefing.
A. critical incident C. cognitive
B. emotional D. humanistic
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
9/10/2011
Tutor: Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work replied 6 years ago
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

Hello, and thanks for the question.

18. B. he may be crisis prone.

19. B. the humanistic approach.

20. A. critical incident

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Hi Chris, I actually got a bad grade on that exam. Not because of your answers, because majority of the other experts provided wrong answers. So I guess I will stick with you so you can complete the whole exams because I get a much higher grade.

Can you do 40650600?

http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/406934.pdf

Hello, and thanks for the request.

I have to log off for an hour or so, but I'll work on this one for you when I come came online.

Thanks!

Here are the answers to exam #40650600 for comparison with your own.

1. B. behavioral problem solving.

2. C. enmeshed family.

3. C. critical incident debriefing.

4. A. effective coping behavior

5. A. medicate the client.

6. C. Situational

7. C. Existential

8. D. Humanistic

9. B. Behavioral problem-solving theory

10. B. be his ego strength.

11. A. an ego defense mechanism.

12. A. material.

13. D. situational crisis.

14. D. Caplan

15. B. good ego strength.

16. D. Lanterman Petris Short Act

17. A. Community Mental Health Centers Act

18. A. his perception is positive.

19. B. the humanistic approach.

20. A. critical incident

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Chris what happend, 35 % on this exam?

I'm shocked. I don't understand how 13 of these answers could be incorrect. If you can give me the numbers of the ones that were incorrect, I'll see if I can correct them. You mentioned that you got a "bad grade" of this exam. Had you taken it already?

Here I wouldn't lie to you.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/unledvn.jpg/

Hello Linda,

I didn't mean to insinuate you were lying! I actually had access to part of the text online and used it to answer several of the questions. Even after reviewing your grade report, I can't understand why some of these answers are incorrect. For example, on question #14: You're in training to become a counselor. Your supervisor reminds you that a crisis is "an upset in the steady state of the individual." Who is your supervisor quoting?, the text states "according to Caplan, it is 'an upset in the steady state of the individual' (1961, p. 18)." Of course, you usually can't argue with the course instructor's grading. I'm not saying I got then all right, but that some of the questions seem to be "poorly constructed." I'm very sorry for the low grade. If I can determine for sure what some of these answers are according to the text, I'll post them here.

I was checking back on this and I just noticed what the problem was. These answers are for exam 40650500! This is the exam for which you were making separate posts of the questions and it's the first one on the .pdf of the crisis exams. I don't know if you can do anything about submitting answers for the wrong exam. Very sorry, I did type "40650600" in the heading.

Here are the answers for exam #40650600 for comparison with your own.

1. B. self-advocacy.

2. C. consider involuntary hospitalization.

3. A. gravely disabled.

4. C. elderly.

5. D. developmental crisis.

6. B. identity versus role confusion.

7. C. Educational statements

8. C. attending behavior.

9. D. suicide.

10. B. refer him to a physician.

11. D. Using the ABC model

12. A. 15-19

13. C. identify the precipitating event.

14. A. pregnancy.

15. D. seeking autonomy.

16. B. explore the client's perception.

17. C. an open-ended question.

18. A. reflection

19. C. Eric Erikson

20. A. generativity versus stagnation.

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Hi Chris even though I still got a failing grade it's okay I accept your aplogize and accepted your answer. Can you do EXAMINATION NUMBER
40650700?

Here are the answers to exam #40650700 for comparison with you own.

1. D. Acute stress disorder

2. B. the witness of a violent crime.

3. A. a batterer.

4. C. the Tarasoff case.

5. B. secondary PTSD.

6. B. personalismo.

7. C. Cultural norms

8. B. cultural sensitivity

9. C. Asian

10. B. general neglect.

11. B. childhood sexual abuse.

12. C. battering parents.

13. D. countertransference.

14. B. dual relationship.

15. D. the parents of a murder victim filed suit.

16. D. elder abuse.

17. D. ARC.

18. A. African

19. A. a battered wife.

20. B. an abused child.

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Hey Chris sorry for the last accept I been on vacaction. Listen I have one more exam until the next semester . If you do a good score on this last exam I promise I will give you a very big bonus! Yes. The exam is 40650800. Doesn't look that hard. Again 20 questions just as the other ones. Thanks Chris!

Hello Customer,

I'll post the answers for this exam tomorrow, if that will work for you.

Sounds good.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work