Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Federal or State

Needed by midnight this coming...
Needed by midnight this coming Sunday, will provide a bonus!

Pick an administrative agency of either the federal or a state government. Find where the current and proposed regulation changes for that agency are located on the Internet. (i.e., the Federal Register or the State Administrative Agency website.) Regulations.gov is a good place to begin your research. Pick one proposed regulation change currently under consideration (if you find one that has already closed out but interests you, you can use that instead) and write the following regarding it: 1. State the administrative agency which controls the regulation. Explain why this agency and your proposed regulation interests you (briefly). Will this proposed regulation affect you or the business in which you are working? If so, how? Submit a copy of the proposed regulation along with your responses to these five questions. The proposed regulation can be submitted as either a separate Word document (.doc) or Adobe file (.pdf). This means you will submit two attachments to the Week 2 Dropbox: (a) a Word document with the questions and your answers and (b) a copy of the proposed regulation you used for this assignment. (10 points) 2. Describe the proposal/change. (10 points) 3. Write the public comment that you would submit to this proposal. If the proposed regulation deadline has already passed, write the comment you would have submitted. Explain briefly what you wish to accomplish with your comment. (10 points) 4. Provide the "deadline" by which the public comment must be made. (If the date has already passed, please provide when the deadline was). (5 points) 5. a. Once you have submitted your comment, what will you be legally entitled to do later in the promulgation process (if you should choose to do so)? (See the textbook's discussion of the Administrative Procedure Act.) b. If the proposal passes, identify and explain the five legal theories you could use in an attempt to have the regulation declared invalid and overturned in court. c. Which of these challenges would be the best way to challenge the regulation you selected for this assignment if you wanted to have the regulation overturned and why? Answer all of these questions for #5 even if you are in favor of your proposed regulation. The response to question 5 should be a minimum of 2–3 paragraphs long. (15 points)
Answered in 3 days by:
9/11/2011
RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree

Hey Teddy, working on this now.

tm

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Okay
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Hello Tonee,

I know that this is last minute, but I am in dire straights. I just has my appendix removed. And I wanted to know if you could help me the following by 1:00 AM tomorrow night(SUNDAY night MONDAY morning)

Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Assignment 5: Persuasive Message - Draft Version
Write a four (4)paragraph form letter to potential customers on the range of services your business or organization can provide. (The business/organization and customer(s) may be “ real” or fictitious.)
The letter should include the following::
The structure of the letter follows the four-point persuasive outline, AIDA - Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
The content stresses a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
The content includes supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
Write the letter with effective organization, coherence, and unity.
Follow writing principles of unity, coherence, and emphasis. Keep paragraphs short. Use concrete nouns and active verbs. Use specific language. Consider using bulleted lists to present information clearly. (Refer to Figures 8-9 and 8-10 for sample letters.)
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive/sales messages.
Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.

Click here to view the grading rubric.  

1. Content of the letter addressed Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
Weight: 25%
Did not submit or incompletely addressed Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
Insufficiently addressed Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
Partially addressed Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
Satisfactorily addressed Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
Thoroughly addressed Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
2. Content stressed a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
Weight: 25%
Did not submit or incompletely stressed a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
Insufficiently stressed a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
Partially stressed a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
Satisfactorily stressed a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
Thoroughly stressed a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
3. Content included supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
Weight: 25%
Did not submit or incompletely included supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
Insufficiently included supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
Partially included supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
Satisfactorily included supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
Thoroughly included supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
4. Write the letter with effective organization, coherence, and unity.
Weight: 15%
Did not submit or incompletely wrote the letter; lacked effective organization, coherence, and unity.
Insufficiently wrote the letter; lacked effective organization, coherence, and unity
 Partially wrote the letter; lacked some effective organization, coherence, and unity.
Satisfactorily wrote the letter; displayed effective organization, coherence, and unity.
Thoroughly wrote the letter; displayed effective organization, coherence, and unity.
5. Clarity and writing mechanics
Weight: 10%
More than 8 errors present
7-8 errors present
5-6 errors present
3-4 errors present
0-2 errors present
Tonee, please disregard. This only 4 paragraphs!
Tonee, I need your help!

Hi Theo how are you? Do you have a question posted?

thanks

tm

NO not yet! I had another surgery, so I am moving pretty slow. Here are the questions; let me know what you think? If you can do these please let me know and I will post asap.

Due by the 6 November

Write a four paragraph form letter to potential customers on the range of services your business or organization can provide. (The business/organization and customer(s) may be ―real‖ or fictitious.)

1. The structure of the letter follows the four-point persuasive outline, AIDA - Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.

2. The content stresses a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.

3. The content includes supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.

(3) Due by the 12 November rough draft

Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus.
The report may focus on a ―real‖ or ―made-up‖ recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to actually submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report.
Write a minimum of 4-6 single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).

1. Organize the reports by section headings.

2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one).

3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).

4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.

5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines.

Preliminary parts

Title page

Transmittal (1 page)

Table of contents

Executive summary (1 page)

Report text

Introduction

Problem statement

Method used

Findings

Analysis

Conclusion

Addenda

References

Appendices

(3)Due by the 19 November 2nd draft
Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus. The report may focus on a ―real‖ or ―made-up‖ recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to actually submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report.

2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one..

3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one primary source and at least three secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).

Preliminary parts

Title page

Transmittal (1 page)

Table of contents

Executive summary (1 page)

Report text

Introduction

Problem statement

Method used

Findings

Analysis

Conclusion

Addenda

References

Appendices

(4)Due by the 26 November 3rd version with slides
Length of presentation

Your entire presentation delivery should be approximately 8-10 minutes.

Present approximately 8-10 PowerPoint slides, including a title slide, introductory slide and closing slide.

Audience

Prepare and deliver the presentation as if the actual audience is the recipient of your report (when in fact, the audience will most likely be your classmates, instructor, or others.)

Content

Introduction: Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report.

Include one (1) title slide.

Include one (1) introductory slide.

Body: Cover the main points of your report.

Create PowerPoint slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas.

Follow basic design principles for effective slide content - bulleted lists, relevant graphics, appropriate color scheme/background, readable font.

Closing: Close with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.

o Include one (1) closing slide.

Delivery

Your presentation should be delivered in a professional manner appropriate from a business

perspective using the technology required for a PowerPoint slide presentation to an audience.

This last question not DUE for 5 weeks:

Clark Paints:  The production department has been investigating possible ways to trim total production costs. One possibility currently being examined is to make the paint cans instead of purchasing them. The equipment needed would cost $200,000, with a disposal value of $40,000, and it would be able to produce 5,500,000 cans over the life of the machinery. The production department estimates that approximately 1,100,000 cans would be needed for each of the next five years.

The company would hire three new employees. These three individuals would be full-time employees working 2,000 hours per year and earning $12.00 per hour. They would also receive the same benefits as other production employees, 18% of wages, in addition to $2,500 of health benefits.

It is estimated that the raw materials will cost 25¢ per can and that other variable costs would be 5¢ per can. Since there is currently unused space in the factory, no additional fixed costs would be incurred if this proposal is accepted.

It is expected that cans would cost 45¢ each if purchased from the current supplier. The company's minimum rate of return (hurdle rate) has been determined to be 12% for all new projects, and the current tax rate of 35% is anticipated to remain unchanged. The pricing for a gallon of paint, as well as the number of units sold, will not be affected by this decision. The unit-of-production depreciation method would be used if the new equipment is purchased.

Required: 
1. Based on the above information and using Excel, calculate the following items for this proposed equipment purchase:
      o Annual cash flows over the expected life of the equipment
      o Payback period
      o Annual rate of return
      o Net present value
      o Internal rate of return

2. Would you recommend the acceptance of this proposal? Why or why not? Prepare a short double-spaced Word paper elaborating and supporting your answer.

Hi, sorry about your discomfort. Remember your meds :o). Pray you have a full, healthy recovery.

I can work on the first two business questions. If you want, pls post in homework section.

The accounting finance is not my area of expertise...

thanks,

tm o/

ok, I posted them in the hw section, and thanks for the prayer;-)
Tonee; I am losing my mind and I am so far behind because of this surgery. In the past you did a marketing plan for me before, can you please help? The assignment is already posted but I need these basic items by Thursday night 2:00 AM. You know that I will take care of you. I know you love Teddy and you know that I am in a little. Smile!

Marketing Plan Topic:
Complete this form and submit it to the Week 1 Marketing Plan Dropbox. Your instructor must approve your idea, and will give you feedback and suggestions if you need help.
You have several options when choosing a product or service for your marketing plan. Consider choosing a new product for a new company (your own) or creating a new product for an existing company. Perhaps you would want to do a product extension of an existing product. You might consider a different approach to marketing an existing service. You can target consumers or businesses. You may choose a product or service offered by your employer or your own business, or one from another organization. Ultimately, to maximize your learning experience, choose a product or service in which you have an interest and about which you would like to see your product or service come to the marketplace. Make sure there is information available about the industry and target marketing of the product or service you choose.
MARKETING PLAN TOPIC
Your Name:

Product or Service Idea:

Is your product or service offered by:
____an existing company?
____a new company imagined for the assignment?
Explanation:

Who do you think is the target audience?
(Remember you will need research to confirm this.):

Are similar or competitive products or services available? List or briefly describe a similar product or service: (If your idea has no precedent in the marketplace, consider another idea).

How will your product or service differ from competitors? What is your distinctive competitive advantage?

2.0 Situation Analysis

2.1 Market Summary
2.2 SWOT Analysis
2.3 Competition
2.4 Product (Service) Offering
2.5 Keys to Success
2.6 Critical Issues
RopTeam
RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree