Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Anyone who is good at biochemistry and a professor, associate

professor? I need your help...
Anyone who is good at biochemistry and a professor, associate professor? I need your help! Please contact me.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/2/2011
HelpfulHomework

Hello and thank you for your question.

How may I help?

DM

Thank you for your response. Are you in the US? Someone who is in the US can help me with my problem.
Yes, how can I help?
I need a proctor who can complete the proctor form and return to college. Do you think you can do that?
I'm not sure I understand. What do you need me to do besides complete the form?
Sorry for not explaining enough. Would you tell me which state are you in first if you don't mind?
NY, but I dont think I'll be able to do something in person.
I understand. I want you to complete the form and I will submit it to the college. Then the school will contact you if you are the right person to proctor me. If the school give you the exam, could you let me solve the problems for as long as I want to have the time, please? I will pay $100 bonus per exam. I have three exams. Please help.
What is involved in proctoring?
If you complete the form, that means you will be in the same room the whole time while I take the exam. I am given for two hours for each exams but apparently I am asking you to complete the form and give the exams to me. Two exams will be online so you will be given the password XXXXX be able to access to the test. And the other one will be paper test. Before you can make decision, you need to be a professor, associate professor, or someone proctor is included in his job description.
I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to help as I cannot be physically at a specific location. I will opt out and allow other experts to help.
You do not have to in the same room though. You can just complete the form, that's it. and give the exams to me through e-mail. Don't you think you can still help me?
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
I may be able to help. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Have you read the conversation that I had with another expert? Do you understand what you have to do for me?
I did and I do. Provided I don't need to send anything by regular mail I can help. When are you thinking you will need me? BMW
May I ask you which state do you live in? Also, I need to confirm that if you are a professor, assistant professor, associate professor, librarian, or works at testing center in order to be illegible for proctoring. You do not need to send me anything by mail but you should send me the test through e-mail after scanning.
I am in PA. I am a lecturer at a local college. BMW
Ok. good. In order to process, I would need your name, position, phone number, e-mail address, and complete professional mailing address. If you do not want to expose your personal information, please e-mail me the information. Once you become illegible to proctor me, I will pay $80 bonus first, then I will pay additional $50 for mailing including on this website when the exam is completed. The mailing should not exceed more than $15. You need to mail out the completed exam back to the college. In addition, when I send you the answers, you need to mark the scantron. If you can do so, I will tell you my e-mail address.
Click this link. Thank you. BMW
Is it the office address at the college? I would need the college address. Also, I am not sure if you can be a visiting lecturer for proctoring. It's not like TA, is it? Is it like a assistant professor?
That is the college. I am not a TA... I teach the classes at the college. BMW
Thank you. The information is sent out and the college will contact you shortly.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
You have sent out all the e-mails to college right? I am asking this for you to answer this so I can accept! Thanks!
Everything they've sent, I've replied to, so I think we're good! Thanks! BMW
BMW MD
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor