BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Unit 2 Individual Project Deliverable Length 1-2 page Word

Unit 2 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 1-2 page Word document
Details: Research and create an outline for a presentation in Microsoft Word on a topic of personal interest. Adapt your presentation to a generally educated audience without any specific knowledge of your field. In this instance, the intended audience will be your PSP111 classmates.
Follow these steps to complete your assignment:

1.Pick a topic of personal interest (e.g., sports or crafts).
2.Research information on this topic.
3.Determine the purpose of your presentation.
4.You will need enough material for 10 slides for the Unit 3 IP and a 10–15 minute presentation for Unit 4.
5.Organize your presentation ideas in a logical sequence for your purpose.
6.Create an outline including an introduction, a substantial body with supporting material, and a conclusion.
7.Include APA style citations and a list of references.
Thanks! Have a great weekend! BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am still waiting

I just got home... May I submit it to you early tomorrow, please? And also, do you have an example or template how you would like this done?? That would help a lot!! Thanks! BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes!!! THANKS

links

Here is your answer. Good luck! Smile BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Monica, I think I missed the point of your outline. I was prepared to read an outline of how to properly address a thank you note. Instead, I was left with web references. You started off really strong, but I'm not completely sure you captured the assignment. You defined the purpose and gave an introduction, but where are the details of writing the note?

this is what my class mate sent me what are you going to say I need too people to response to. THANKS

I am not sure your classmate understood the point of your presentation... it was supposed to be advice on how to write a thank you note for a wedding. The details are up to each person on how to write words to thank their guests. I addressed the etiquette of thank you notes in the outline. I can add info about how to "address" the guests (Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith, etc.), but I think that is obvious.

If you need me to write responses to two people, please include that in a new question, with info from the two classmates. I have included an updated outline here as well.

BMW
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

OK!!! THANKS

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Unit 5 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 4-5 page paper
Details: Write a paper analyzing your own presentation on a topic of personal interest. Include discussion on the following:

• your choice of topic, purpose, and intended audience

• your research sources
  • the flow of your outline
  • the appropriateness and effectiveness of your visual aids
  • the effectiveness of your presentation (Did you get your message across? Was the audience moved or swayed by your conclusion?)
  • the ease or difficulty you had with each part of the preparation process (choosing a topic, researching, finding/creating visual aids, outlining, drafting, and presenting orally)
  • how you would improve your process next time
Conclude with a checklist of things to remember for the future when developing written or oral presentation material.

Use APA format, including title page, abstract, and a reference list page.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Unit 5 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-5 page paper Details: Write a paper analyzing your own presentation on a topic of personal interest. Include discussion on the following: •your choice of topic, purpose, and intended audience •your research sources •the flow of your outline •the appropriateness and effectiveness of your visual aids •the effectiveness of your presentation (Did you get your message across? Was the audience moved or swayed by your conclusion?) •the ease or difficulty you had with each part of the preparation process (choosing a topic, researching, finding/creating visual aids, outlining, drafting, and presenting orally) •how you would improve your process next time Conclude with a checklist of things to remember for the future when developing written or oral presentation material. Use APA format, including title page, abstract, and a reference list page. I need this on 9/25/11. THANKS

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here