HelpfulHomework
HelpfulHomework, Teacher
Experience:  Involved in education in the sciences but hoping to help in any way possible
20314402

You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute to

You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute to the annual report. She wants you to write a five-page paper generally describing each of the ten departments in your hospital (Dermatology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, and Neurology). • Include the most common diseases seen in each department, using examples of patient cases from each department. • Include the principal procedures and services that are relevant to each department. • Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services contributed to each of the ten departments. • Identify the specialty teams in the respective departments and the services they offer. Some questions to consider: 1) What would the most common procedures be in each department? 2) What diseases would patients present with? How would they be worked up in the appropriate department? 3) What diagnostic procedures would be necessary for a given case?, etc.)

If I could just get a bullet point list or something of that nature about each department and answers to the points above for each department, I can write the paper from that.

I'd be happy to help. When is this due?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is due in a couple of weeks, but I need a few days to revise it and put it through www.turnitin.com to check for any copied work. Thanks for your help. I am trying to get into the medical world, but this is all so new to me right now.
No problem, I will have it by the weekend.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you have any websites or references to go with this information? This is a great document for me to start with and build upon. Thanks so much for your help!
This was from my knowledge, but I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.