Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

During the commission of a robbery at a liquor store a suspect

During the commission of a robbery at a liquor store a suspect uses his pistol to pound on a cash register and a clerk's head. As this occurs the handle of the pistol breaks and a piece of wood from the wooden grips of the handle falls to the floor. Most of the wood handle remains in place, however.The broken piece of wood is recovered from the crime scene and ultimately the suspect is apprehended with his pistol. At the crime lab, an analyst examines both the broken piece of wood from the crime scene and the pistol with the broXXXXX XXXXXen handle. Using the principle of a jig saw fit of the broken pieces, the analyst decides there is a physical match and concludes the broken piece came from the pistol. This analyst however does not perfom any other tests.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 5 years ago.
Hello there:

thank you for entrusting me with this issue. However, I did not see the question. How can I help?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The is how did the analyst reached these results without performing any othertests??
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)