Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Lani, The past century has been referred to as the Age of

Lani,
The past century has been referred to as the Age of Oil. As we reach a possible peak in oil production, what alternatives are forming? Consider the role of OPEC, perhaps, in reorganizing and monitoring oil production. What do you think is the most viable way to address after effects of this possible peak?

Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.

I am sorry for the delay but I was trying to clear up old account. Please post the response ASAP. Thank you!!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you! I might receive a response(feedback) back from one of the questions you have answered. I will post this as another question and I will only need 2-3 sentence response. I will explain the details then.

Thank you for the help!!!!

Ok, no problem. Thanks.