Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

CHRIS THIS IS NOT WORKING CAN U CALL ME LET ME KNOW AND I WILL

CHRIS THIS IS NOT WORKING CAN U CALL ME LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TURN ON MY CELL PHONE OR U CAN CALL COLLKECT THE HOUSE PHONE THIS HAS REALLY MESS ME UP

Hello Diane,

Sorry, I can't call you. I have to be offline for a couple of hours. If you want to try later, post five or more questions at a time and I think you can finish on time.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I FAILED THE TEST AND I CANT TAKE IT AGAIN UNTIL SAT LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME U R ON LINE MAYBE I CAN DO IT FRIDAY BUT I WILL HAVE TO LET U KNOW

Hello Diane,

I will be online most of the day on Friday and Saturday. Just make sure that you post the questions as quickly as you can. Did the exam just time out, or did you submit and receive a failing score. Are you not able to copy and paste questions? This would speed things up. Also, you could post the questions individually, open to all Homework experts. Talk to you soon!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello chris sorry took so long just got in the house i have not been on line in a couple of days how do i paste i am going to do the make up test tuesday
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i ran out of time

Hello Diane,

How much time are you allotted. If there are 40 questions and you have two hours, that's an average of three minutes per question. That should give you plenty of time.

To copy the question and choices: Take your mouse, and place your cursor at the beginning of the text you want to copy, then click and hold the left mouse button, while pulling your mouse over the text. This will highlight the text. Then, release the left mouse button. Now, with the cursor over the highlighted text, right click the mouse for options, and select 'copy'. Then, in the question box , right click your mouse again and select 'paste' and you will have copied and pasted the text.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i have 30 min a question but i was just giving u the one's i was having a hard time with

can u check thesew for me i just want u on stand-by if i need u.

the result of the fusion of rhythm and blues and honkey tonk was

A. reggae

B.jazz

C.hip hop

D.rock n roll

which of the following is a traditional indian instrument?

A.pipa

B.tombak

C.sitar

D.Ud

-----------------is a joining of two influence,European and African

A.Blues

B.Rhythm and Blues

C.Hip hop

D.jazz

Call-and-response form is often used in -------music

A.Indian

B.Jewish

C.Chinese

D.Bahamian

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
did u get what i just sent you exam 007667 and i need the question with the answer their is no hurry as long as i have them by tuesday