Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have one morstion for your from The Girl with the Dragon…

I have one morstion for...
I have one morstion for your from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!

100 words due today at between 7:00pm and 8:00 est or before.

Blackmail is used several times in the novel, for different ends. Who uses it most effectively, and why?
8/14/2011
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

I could help you with this, if I had more time, but if you need it by the latest, 8PM, I'm afraid I just won't have the time to get it to you by then, due to other, current obligations.

I hope your can find another expert to help.

Best regards,
Cher
I can wait til 9 can you make that?
Hi again,

Ok, let me see what I can accomplish. I'll move some things around and try to work on this for you.

I'll be in touch soon.

Cher
That would be great....and even 75ish words would work! THANK YOU!
You're most welcome........I'll be back in touch when it's finished.

Cher
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher
Cher, Teacher