atluriram
atluriram, Professor
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATIONS
22289965

Access the financial statements of GE from the most recent

Access the financial statements of GE from the most recent annual report. Please make sure that you provide the link to the financial statements. Examine the statement of cash flows for GE, and calculate the cash flow ratios uisng (1) Free Cash Flow, = cash flow from operating activities - capital expenditures - cash dividends (2) Quality of Income ratio, = cash flow from operating activities divided by net income, and (3) Capital Acquisition Ratio = cash flow from operating activities divided by cash paid for propety, plant, and equipment. Make general comments about the company's operations based upon what you view n the statement opf cash flows and the ratios that you calculate. Identify any items on the financial statements that you do not understand.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH GE, YOU MAY SELECT ANY PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY. JUST BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT COMPANY YOU HAVE CHOSEN.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

Please let me know the level of urgency

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

I need a response by today. Will you be able to help me?

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

Sure, In this regard, I herewith submit the answer. You can download here

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

Thank you for responding. I had to submit a response by 8:00 p.m on 8/15 but because I neglected to specify a time in my request, I want you to get paid for your work. I am accepting your answer even though it is too late for me to use it. Next time I will be more specific.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

Thanks for the appreciation. Wait further

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh