Hello, and thanks for the question.
Here are the answers to exam #40658800 for comparison with your own.
1. A. All household crimes
2. D. accurate only some of the time.
3. C. Alcohol
4. D. African American households in urban areas.
5. D. offender who appears most frequently in arrest statistics.
6. B. Hispanic.
7. D. cumulative disadvantage.
8. D. neighborhood loyalty.
9. C. greater than
10. A. race not be reported in the arrest section of the Uniform Crime Report.
11. D. Neither officer
12. B. respondent's honesty.
13. D. greater than that of white victims.
14. D. crimes are reported.
15. B. members of the same racial group.
16. D. homicide.
17. B. hate crimes.
18. D. Asians
19. A. African American youth.
20. C. 38
Hope this helps!