Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

for angela

go to http://www.jnj.com/connect .... scroll to the bottom on the screen and select a video to watch. Answer the following; Who paid for the ad to be created. can you detect a slant that is a secondary opinion conveyed by the examples creators: What does the ad reflect about society at large: is it credible? explain. Does the ad make a claim does it target an existing fear or desire or does it try to create a new fear or desire does the ad try to invoke feeling, use admirable people to persuade, or describe a common situation? Would you make a purchase based on the information presented?
Hello! Thanks for requesting me. I'll get this for you tonight, but it may be late, if that's alright, perhaps about 10:15pm PST?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No that is perfectly fine... thanks so much!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.