Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Writing Question for Homework Girl - at the website I gave

Writing Question for Homework Girl - at the website I gave you before - on the "Main" page I need a third and final short paragraph. It can be made up in any way, just something that fits well. I left a note (indended for another person) but if you could follow the writing directions, i would happily accept. Thanks!!
I don't know which set of directions you're talking about. Everything else seems to be already answered.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

OH yeah can you go to CaliforniaBlackGold.Com from now on i'll refer to it as CBG otherwise my question will be re-routed as an internet/computer/website question and it wont go to your designated dept. But on the main page...I need a closing paragraph I was going to see if you could write me up something that sounds good.

Also from now I'll be directing my questions to you. So in the beginning I'll write you name on them. Are you able to do a search with your name on them to find them easier? Or are you able to look up my past questions? Thanks I like your style of writing.

Thanks! I will look for the questions. You can also request me.

I'll probably have this paragraph for you tomorrow if thats ok.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yeah thats fine thanks =)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.