Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Geology with Lab 101

Can anyone help me?...
Can anyone help me? I have Geology with Lab 101. Please respond.
Answered in 4 days by:
5/2/2011
GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Hello, do you still need help with your Geology labs? If you upload them, I will help. Thanks.

Can you give me a price per lab so I won't cheat you?

Hello, how many labs do you need completed? My price is dictated by the customer, so I don't have a set price per assignment.

7 Labs total. I also know I will need assistance with the Final.

Week 2

CheckPoint: Fossils and the Geologic Column

30

Assignment: Relative and Absolute Geologic Time Lab

40

Discussion Questions/Participation

20/25

Week 3

Checkpoint: Plate Tectonic Theory

30

Assignment: Earthquakes

75

Assignment: Earthquake Technology Lab

40

Week 4

CheckPoint: Igneous Rocks

30

Assignment: Volcanic Products Lab

40

Discussion Questions/Participation

20/25

Week 5

CheckPoint: Weathering and Erosion

30

Assignment: Sedimentary Rocks

75

40

Week 6

CheckPoint: Metamorphic Rocks

30

Assignment: Metamorphic Rocks Lab

40

Discussion Questions/Participation

20/25

Week 7

CheckPoint: Water Impacts

30

Assignment: Deserts, Glaciers, and Climate

75

Assignment: Deserts Lab

40

Week 8

CheckPoint: Fossil Fuels and Minerals

30

Assignment: Groundwater Lab

40

Discussion Questions/Participation

20/25

Week 9

Capstone CheckPoint

30

Final Project: Factors and Forces of Geological Features

Hi, I think I may have worked through most of these labs before, so I would be willing to do all 7 for $40. Is it a PowerPoint presentation for the final? If so, it would be about $5 per slide. You can upload the labs to a site such as mediafire.com and I can get started on them this week. Just let me know the due dates if you decide you want my help. Thanks!
Sounds great to me. Thanks so much.
How do I pay, all at once or every week?
All at once is fine. Just wait until I get them all done. Thanks!
Thanks. For my Final, I chose Arizona - The Grand Canyon.
Relist: No answer yet.
I saw it closed, I just wanted to post something.
Relist: No answer yet.
just trying to keep the post open
I should be able to start posting your labs tonight or tomorrow. I got most of them done. Thanks for keeping the post open.
Relist: No answer yet.
Thank you for responding. I was starting to get worried. I have an assignment that is due tonight. Do you know if the first will be ready?
Here is the link for Week 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?vvave8enxl89qaz
Here is the link for Week 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?od9ayroz6vxl7so
GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist

Hi Jennifer,

I was wondering if you have Week 6 Lab ready which is Appendix K & L. Just in case you forgot, here's the information again:

Assignment: Metamorphic Rocks Lab

• Resources: pp. 108-116 of Geoscience Laboratory and Appendixes K & L
  • Identify and classify the rock examples in Appendix K.
  • Answer the following questions from your lab book: 6.1, 6.3, 6.6, 6.8, & 6.9. Write your responses in Appendix K.
  • Complete Appendix K & L.
  • Note that additional lab book questions and answers appear in the appendix to assist in your completion of the lab.
  • Post completed Appendix K & L.

Hi, I responded to the other post. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Jennifer,

I can't find the post about the final project. I just wanted to remind you of it. This is my final week and the project is due Saturday, 06/25.

GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist