Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

OBrien Inc. has the following data rRF 5.00%; RPM 6.00%;

Customer Question
O'Brien Inc. has the following...
O'Brien Inc. has the following data: rRF = 5.00%; RPM = 6.00%; and b = 1.05. What is the firm's cost of common stock from retained earnings based on the CAPM?

a. 11.30%
b. 11.64%
c. 11.99%
d. 12.35%
e. 12.72%
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
3/20/2011
Tutor: Neo, Tutor replied 6 years ago
Neo
Neo, Tutor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
can you confirm the cost to answer this question? I was on an unlimited subscription, however, it looks like this question will cost me 15$? Do you know if this is correct?
Tutor: Neo, Tutor replied 6 years ago
What I know about unlimited subscription is that you are required to accept the answers but no amount will be deducted from your account.

If your account has been charged while under the unlimited subscription, please contact our customer service using the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
.
Neo
Neo
Neo, Tutor