Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

____Sociological Perspective that views society as balanced. ____

Customer Question
____Sociological Perspective that views society...
____Sociological Perspective that views society as balanced.
____ Sociological Perspective that views society as imbalanced.
____ Social theory that contends that reality is constructed; each society determined how social action is understood.
____ The deep felt belief that your culture is superior to all others.
____ Suspending one's ethnocentric judgments in order to understand and appreciate another culture.
____ The acquisition and display of expensive items to attract attention to one's wealth or to suggest that one is wealthy.
____ Process by which the experience of everyday life, marked by the diffusion of commodities and ideas, is becoming standardized around the world.
____ An economic system in which the means of production and distribution are privately or corporately owned.
____ An attribution of inferiority to a particular racial group and the use of the principle to justify the unequal treatment of this group.
____ A type of subtle prejudicial behavior that has advanced to a degree that is much more difficult to see.
____ Any organization, such as a government or structured social group, which encourages or promotes discrimination.
____ The act, process, or result of abolishing racial segregation.
____ This act, signed into law by President LynXXXXX XXXXX on July 2, 1964, prohibited discrimination in public places, provided for the integration of schools and other public facilities, and made employment discrimination illegal.

1 : Capitalism 2 : The Conflict Perspective
3 : Traditional Racism 4 : Conspicuous Consumption
5 : Symbolic Interactionism 6 : The Functionalist Perspective
7 : Globalization 8 : Modern Racism
9 : Civil Rights Act of 1964 10 : Desegregation
11 : Cultural Relativity 12 : Institutional Discrimination
13 : Ethnocentrism

Please submit in word doc for answers.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/5/2011
Tutor: SmartTutor, Graduate Student replied 6 years ago
SmartTutor
SmartTutor, Graduate Student

SmartTutor :

I am working on it and will send you a file soon. :)

Customer:

Thank You!

SmartTutor :

Please click here for answers. If satisfied, please click "Accept" for my work. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a nice day! :)

Customer:

I got the file please remove the file thanks. i will submit my payment soon

SmartTutor :

I will remove it now. Thanks!

SmartTutor
SmartTutor, Graduate Student
SmartTutor
SmartTutor
SmartTutor, Graduate Student