Here are the answer to exam #50189100 for comparison with your own. Let me know if you have questions about any discrepancies.
1. C. Encouraging citizens to help in preventing and solving crimes
2. A. Police officers are soldiers in a war against crime.
3. B. Social contract
4. C. An aspirational code that specifies ideal behavior
5. A. Importance of the law
6. D. Police subculture
7. A. Feeling victimized
8. C. Use of illegal investigation tactics
9. A. Discretion
10. A. Utilitarianism
11. B. Gratuities
12. C. Ethics of virtue
13. A. Strict enforcement of the code of ethics
14. D. Utilitarian ethics
15. C. Loyalty is extended in a rational way.
16. D. unethical, because you can't betray a trust.
17. B. ethical because it's the best means to a positive end, such as busting drug sales, prostitution, and organized-crime activities.
18. C. ethical because they make you feel good, especially if you feel that the gratuity is deserved.
19. B. There's a vast difference between the formal code of ethics and actual police behavior.
20. D. Police undercover stings, in which cops set up fencing operations to buy stolen goods, can be supported by all ethical systems as long as they're good for the community.
Hope this helps!