Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help with this homework assignment Canadian Arrow…

Customer Question
I need help with this...
I need help with this homework assignment :
Canadian Arrow is a privately developed sub-orbital vehicle which is based on the World War 2 V-2 Rocket design. The vehicle has been updated using today's technology and data from over 3,000 previous flights of the early V-2 type rockets.

Geoff Sheerin is the founder and President of Canadian Arrow which is based in London, Ontario, Canada. PlanetSpace plans to operate the Canadian Arrow at a cost of $250,000 per seat service in 2007.

About the Vehicle
The Canadian Arrow is a two-stage, crewed sub-orbital rocket which is 54ft in height.
The first stage is 33.5 ft long and 5.4 ft in diameter. Aerodynamic stability and steering of the Canadian Arrow is achieved by using graphite jet vanes and aerodynamic flaps on the four fins at the base of the vehicle. A single 57,000-lb thrust liquid propellant rocket engine propels the first stage. The first stage propellants are fed to the engine using a pressurized gas system. This system is made up of two propellant tanks for fuel and oxidizer, topped by a single composite construction high-pressure gas sphere.
The second stage (crew cabin) is 20 ft long and 5.4 ft in diameter at the base and doubles as an escape system during a flight or while on the launch pad. The second stage propulsion contains four solid rockets (JATO type rocket engines) which can be fired at anytime during the flight, including a launch pad abort.

Sub Orbital Flights
The flight profile calls for the rocket to coast to a maximum height of 112 kilometres (70 miles), giving the passengers a few minutes of weightlessness and a view of the curving earth with a black sky above. On the way down, the crew capsule would separate from the rest of the rocket and parachute down to a water landing. The main body is also recoverable via parachutes. The complete flight is expected to last 15 minutes.

The first unmanned launch into space by Canadian Arrow may happen in 2006. The Canadian Arrow will send crews of two pilot astronauts on each of the early manned test flights. All six astronauts will eventually fly various missions.

Project requirements:
1. Write a comprehensive and understandable statement of the overall project purpose.
2. State specific management objectives for the project in scope, time, cost and quality.
3. Propose a priority of project relative to other organizational initiatives.
4. Delineate the extent of and limits to the project managers authority.
5. Develop a description of known assumptions.
6. Develop a description of known constraints.
7. Specify an expected completion time.
8. Specify the primary external stakeholder roles/responsibilities
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 5 days by:
1/10/2011
Tutor: Donna-moderator, moderator replied 7 years ago
Donna-moderator
Donna-moderator, moderator

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are answered in a timely manner, but that depends on the number of Experts on line, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question. It may also be that the Experts feel the question value is too low for the amount of work needed to give a satisfactory answer.

If you would like to, you can edit your question value on this page or use the reply button to let the Experts know you are willing to add a bonus if you are enrolled in our subscription plan.

Here is the link for the deposit page:

http://www.justanswer.com/pay_deposit.aspx

Sincerely,

Donna - moderator

Yes I will like a response as soon as possible already behind in my work

what is going on do I need to add more money or what

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate