Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Begin Expository Essay--1 1/2 to 2 pages in lengthThis

Begin Expository Essay--1 1/2 to...
Begin Expository Essay--1 1/2 to 2 pages in length This assignment is not due until the end of Week 2. What is something that you have knowledge of, and would like to write about? This is not a research paper, so you don't need to use outside sources. Some topics that students have written about successfully are: music, sports, cooking, child rearing and education. Pick a topic that you will enjoy working with. You may write in the first person, using 'I' if you would like to.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2011
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor

Lani S. :

Lani S. :

Is there any prticular topic would you like to write on?

Hi Lani and Happy New Years!

Education would be fine!

Happy New Year too Sir!

Ok, let's write about education. Will post once ready. Thanks.

Thank you Lani!
Hi Lani, I guess this closes after being idle for so long. I will just post a comment daily like hello and how are you, but I don't expect for you to respond. I will see you Sunday by midnight; take care and have a great day!
still here.

Please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lw8dg25qzx1cq5h

Thanks and good luck!

Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Thanks Lani! I loved it! I have another one similar to this if you are interested?
Great to hear you liked it. Well, let me see that similar one and I will tell you if I can be of help. Thanks.
It would be a Problem Solving Essay. It is not due for at least 9 days. I can give you more details on Sunday. When I post it I will let you know!
Ok.
Thanks Lani!Smile
Welcome!

Hi Lani, here's the requirements and I will not need this until Monday of next week. If you have something in mind for a topic let me know?

Expository Essay- 1 1/2 to 2 pages in length

Choose a topic that you are familiar with. You may want to ask your teacher for guidance. You will write a short essay in the expository style, simply explaining something to the reader. Your essay should have a clear introduction, a solid thesis statement, supporting body paragraphs, and a strong conclusion.

Outside research is not required for this paper. However, if you choose to use outside sources, you must follow APA guidelines for citing, paraphrasing and writing a reference page.

I am sorry Lani. This type of essay will be a PROBLEM SOLVING Essay. Please disregard my last reply about it being an expository one.
Still open for communication

Hi Lani, I am trying to get more info, but it seems that the standards will be the same as the previous essay; except that this one is a PROBLEM SOLVING Essay. This is not due until next Saturday. Let me know if you can help me with this? Thanks for your time and efforts!

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor

Hey Lani, just got home; aplologize for being so late! However; I have accpeted and provided a bonus. If I need anything in reference to the papers I will let you know. Again, thanks for helping me!

t/c

td

Hey Lani,

Can you help with an essay that I have posted?

Just noted your message Sir, sorry and it seems like time is over for that assignment.
hi Lani, its the one about the historical essay, and it's not due till next sunday.

Lani,

are you able to help me with 3 pages on the specific impact (both positive and negative) that the technology has had upon the culture of the country of Japan upon educational and religious

Hello Sir,

Long time!

Can you please post that question in a new thread? When do you need that by the way?

I will need 3 scholarly Bibliography by sundy, and I will need the three pages by next tuesday.

Thanks and I hope u had a great mothers day...
Please post your new question in a new thread. Thanks.
I am sorry it took so long, but the system was down last night. Anyways the question is posted.
Ok, noted your other question. will follow up with you there.
Okay thanks, you're an angel.
Please follow up on the other post. Thanks.
Okay

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Hello and good morning Lani!

Are we ready to kiss and makeup? If so I have a project that I would love for you to do.Please take a look and see if you can help:

• Select a specific organization of interest to you and identify a problem at the firm related to organizational behavior (OB).
  • Think of yourself as an organizational consultant and assume that a key manager has requested a thorough analysis and recommended course of action to resolve an actual organizational problem that will make a difference to the future performance of the organization.
  •  

Based on this overall objective:

Given that people make the difference in how well organizations perform, assess how an understanding of organizational behavior concepts and theories is a useful knowledge base for career success and for improving an organization's effectiveness.

So I guess this means that we are not going to kiss and make up?
    Hello Lani,

This is not for me; this is for my wife. However; I told her you do awesome work. Please let me know if this is something that you can do?

6 page Research Report due November 20, 2011.
    Please choose a Third World country that interests you. Prepare a sociological research report from five to ten pages long summarizing independent research on ONE of the following topics as it applies to the specific country: Democratic Change, Religion and Politics, Cultural Pluralism and Ethnic Conflict, Status of Women, Agrarian Reform and the Politics of Rural Change, or Rapid Urbanization and the Politics of the Urban Poor. The approach should utilize the sociological perspective and sociological investigation techniques.
    The Research Report must follow APA Style. In addition to Handelman and (if applicable) Developing World, at least five Web sites or other scholarly references are required. All direct quotes from sources MUST be enclosed in quotation marks with the author’s last name and the year of publication in parentheses at the end of the quoted sentence or section. No credit is awarded for written work deemed by the instructor to be plagiarized.
    Gradepoints are awarded for organization of facts within a sociological framework, for relating the topic to human development in the country of interest, for effective use of references, and for the demonstration of cross-cultural understanding.
    Sorry sir but I am afraid I won't be able to help. Thanks.
    Thanks another expert has it! Thanks for responding.
    Ok..

Lani,

Do you know anything about the following question; if so I can really use your help. At the moment I am bed ridden becuase of an emergency appendectomy and I am trying stay afloat with assignments, but its not work. Please take a look and see if you can help at all. No apa required!

Need 4 pages in understanding how the below items work in marketing (Need by 11 November):

• Understanding cost terms, cost classifications, and cost behavior Cost of Goods Manufactured schedule Income Statements Managerial accounting Cost of Goods Manufactured statement and 3 inventory accounts (Raw Materials, WIP, and Finished Goods) instead of 1 finished goods account like with a merchandiser. What is Manufacturing Overhead? The difference between period cost and product cost Fixed costs What are some pros and cons of Just-in-Time (JIT)?

Lani S.
    Lani S.
    Lani S., Tutor