Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Hi, Can anyone read these poems and let me know what the authors…

Hi, Can anyone read these poems...
Can anyone read these poems and let me know what the author’s message is about dying. Explain which poem better reflects your or the common philosophy on dying and what you might add or change to represent your philosophy more specifically. Poem one can be found here: http://www.bigeye.com/donotgo.htm called do not go gentle into that good night by Dylan Thomas. The other can be found at http://www.bartleby.com/105/72.html called Death, be not proud.

Or if you can’t understand the poem fully (as I cannot)

Please take a look at this one. Analyze the message you think Auden is communicating in the poem “The Unknown Citizen” (pages 771–772) about what it means to be a saint, both in the old-fashioned and modern meanings of the word as you understand it. Evaluate the appropriateness of that message for today’s society. This poem can be found at http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15549 called the unknown citizen.
1/4/2011
proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator

What is the required word length of the assignment? When is it due? What class is the assignment for?

Edited by Expert4U on 1/4/2011 at 2:16 PM EST
the word lengh is 200. I would like the assingment completed in a day or two no later. this is for a english literature course.
I will take a look at the poems and if I can assist, I will have the assignment completed early today.
OK THANKS
I have not had time to check on the assignments yet but I will.
The 2nd day would be tomorrow. If u know u can't get it done by tomorrow afternoon, please let me know so I can repost the question. Thanks
I am going to opt out so that another expert can assist you.
Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
I will work on this assignment for you and have it ready by tomorrow afternoon. Will this work for you? Please advise. Thanks
Yes it will work. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztz9c3jck4k25n8

Above is the link for your answer. I hope this helps. Please let me know once you open your document so I could delete your mediafire file. Thanks

I was wondering if you were able to open the document. Thanks
Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
thanks I see that you chose to do the one on the unknown citizen. thanks.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy
Kathy
Kathy, Teacher